Demi Donnelly #16 Demi, surgery can’t fix her, thinks she’s the dog whisperer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't tend to wipe down there, I let it do itself, I only really wash when I go in the bath."

I bet she twerks her ass cheeks over the toilet instead of wiping when she shits as well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
"I don't tend to wipe down there, I let it do itself, I only really wash when I go in the bath."

I bet she twerks her ass cheeks over the toilet instead of wiping when she shits as well
I can’t believe she drip dries. I go 10 times a day maybe more and the thought of all that urine just stuck on my fanny 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That is actually grim that she openly says she doesn't wipe?????, did she read an article on it after the enrichment play for dogs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did she really mean she doesn’t wipe when she goes to the bathroom???? She just bought an 18 pack of toilet roll hahaha I think she meant she doesn’t do anything special to clean down there and the “I don’t wipe” was in relation to the wipes she just bought 😖

Reactions: 20
Can anyone remember on that Q&A where she said she only gets a bath/shower once a week and if she’s not going anywhere she doesn’t bother? Absolute rotter.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m in the bath and there’s about to be water overboard I’m laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣 SHE DOESN'T WIPE AFTER A PEE?? Has she got a bleeping penis that we don’t know about?? I’m so disgusted like.... who tf doesn’t wipe after they pee?!?! She is an absolute midden 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she drip dries. I go 10 times a day maybe more and the thought of all that urine just stuck on my fanny 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I actually didn't know that was a thing people did unless they were like camping and out of toilet paper all of a sudden! I am totally scandalized.

I bet she lets the urine stew for days in her inner thighs. mmm delicious :(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m in the bath and there’s about to be water overboard I’m laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣 SHE DOESN'T WIPE AFTER A PEE?? Has she got a bleeping penis that we don’t know about?? I’m so disgusted like.... who tf doesn’t wipe after they pee?!?! She is an absolute midden 🤢🤢
Maybe that’s why she’s always twerking? Trying to dry herself off like a dog.
Edit: Taylor Swift ‘shake it off’ playing in the background obv.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That is actually grim that she openly says she doesn't wipe?????, did she read an article on it after the enrichment play for dogs
I'm so shocked that someone would casually throw that out there online? She 100% deserves to be on tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she really mean she doesn’t wipe when she goes to the bathroom???? She just bought an 18 pack of toilet roll hahaha I think she meant she doesn’t do anything special to clean down there and the “I don’t wipe” was in relation to the wipes she just bought 😖
That could just be for numba2 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She literally cares about the dogs hygiene and diet more than her own! Jesus why would you admit on the internet you don’t wipe down there, ffs we didn’t need to know that. I now need to disinfect my ears after that tit came out her mouth

Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s why she’s always twerking? Trying to dry herself off like a dog.
Edit: Taylor Swift ‘shake it off’ playing in the background obv.
Omg I'm creased 😂😂😂😂 I literally had an image of are doodles shaking off with her leg cocked up like a dog and I'm dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Stand by for an insta story where she pretends one of her fans asked her if she wipes after the toilet. We all know you’re lurking here Amber. We can smell you!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We can track how many days it’s been since she washed by that rouge lump of dandruff at the front of her head. Day 648 in the big doodles head: dandruff is still there, staring us all out with despair in its eyes. The things dandruff has seen (shaking off a piss) nobody will ever understand. A great deal of counselling will be required after this nightmare is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.