Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg iv just. Watch Stacey Solomon put up a fire beam like Sean's and demis no hassle and they faff around for days if not weeks trying to put there up 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember a week or so ago Demi posted a little round-up of all of her 'fave' people to follow (basically seemed like other influencers that she wants to suck up to...) and maybe I'm just out of touch but I'd never seen or heard of any of them in my life. I'm not shocked by that, as I know theres definitely tiers of 'influencers' which vary in numbers of followers etc and she probably relates closest to the ones on a similar level to her and aspires to be just above (we know she loves Elle Darby but tbh i think she realises she'll never get there...)

I don't really keep up with that type of ✨ content creator✨ and most people i still do follow, i've just followed for years but tbh i was quite shocked by just how 💁‍♀️generic💁‍♀️ all of the people she posted were. White, young, slim, conventionally attractive women - likely upper working class upbringing but obviously earning a few bob now and flaunting it - much like doodles. I'm generalising here and massively judging books by covers and the image that they were trying to project.

Demi keeps teetering on the brink of understanding Body Positivity and trying to be ✨woke✨ but seems to idolise people who already embody traditional beauty standards and really doesn't seem to see much diverse representation. She mainly just seems so desperate to be like the people she posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember a week or so ago Demi posted a little round-up of all of her 'fave' people to follow (basically seemed like other influencers that she wants to suck up to...) and maybe I'm just out of touch but I'd never seen or heard of any of them in my life. I'm not shocked by that, as I know theres definitely tiers of 'influencers' which vary in numbers of followers etc and she probably relates closest to the ones on a similar level to her and aspires to be just above (we know she loves Elle Darby but tbh i think she realises she'll never get there...)

I don't really keep up with that type of ✨ content creator✨ and most people i still do follow, i've just followed for years but tbh i was quite shocked by just how 💁‍♀️generic💁‍♀️ all of the people she posted were. White, young, slim, conventionally attractive women - likely upper working class upbringing but obviously earning a few bob now and flaunting it - much like doodles. I'm generalising here and massively judging books by covers and the image that they were trying to project.

Demi keeps teetering on the brink of understanding Body Positivity and trying to be ✨woke✨ but seems to idolise people who already embody traditional beauty standards and really doesn't seem to see much diverse representation. She mainly just seems so desperate to be like the people she posted.
She'll be getting a family sized car and pregnant next just to be like Elle Darby. She already copies her wearing jumpers with no trousers, now has 2 dogs and a new house just liker her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Jeremy Kyle Show- Jezza " Welcome back everyone , we're joined next by a couple looking for DNA results. Demi is on the show ". Demi struts her stuff , as she walks on stage her tit hits Graham from the after team in the face and gives him a concussion. Jeremy asks why shes here today "Well Jezza umm, I'm a mammy of two and me fella Sean is refusing to believe I'm the biological Mam of owa two kids". Jeremy is confused "He doesn't think your the mum?" "No " she continues "Howay I see you big Steve checking us out" she says as she flicks her hair and gives him the come to the crappy mattress eyes . "A've told him I'm their Mammy but he won't listen to wuh and says I can't possibly be and I just don't get it. I mean the look like me, they smell like me and they have the same toileting habits as wuh but Sean doesn't believe us still ". Jeremy enquiries as to how old the kids are. "Well they are only a few months but 7 in human years" . This confuses him altogether "what do you mean human years? Are they not human?". "Well the haters say they aren't. But me real fans think they are the spitting image of me and absolutely stunning. But the haters on tattle, not that I've eva been on there , say they are just dogs" . Jeremy decides it's time to get Sean on the show. Out he comes looking sombre. "So Sean " says Jeremy "tell us your side , you think the kids aren't Demi's?" "Aye " says Sean and theres a 5 minute silence. Jeremy asks him to elaborate. "Well they're dogs Jeremy so how could they be hers like". Demi gets defensive "Sorry but can I just say I'm vegan by the way. Is this water you given us vegan?". Jeremy tells her it isn't. " Ah well it's not frog so its fine". The DNA results are in. "The DNA test results show that Demi.." a few seconds pause so Demi decides to do a tik tok dance and looks so sexy." Is not Luna and Henry's biological mother". The crowd is stunned and sean starts mouthing off "Aye I knew it. Liyah ". "Yeah sean no one cares what ya think i know I'm their Mam and you're a liar Jeremy. Ask me mate amber she were there when i conceived them". Sean is in tears, Demi starts stripping to take the attention off and big Steve carries her off stage but isn't strong enough so they dangle a greggs sausage roll in front of her and she chases it off stage. Jeremy retires.
This is .... a master piece! I read it exactly like her

Reactions: 8
Why the duck does she keep making those stupid stupid faces? She looks disgusting. Before anyone starts, I'm not commenting on her natural face, I'm on about the weird gurning in those TikTok 'body posi' videos. Like great love your body but why are you doing that with your face? Wonder how long she's been doing it for her smile to have turned upside down?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m actually dead you’re the funniest person on here
😘😘😘 love ya

Why the duck does she keep making those stupid stupid faces? She looks disgusting. Before anyone starts, I'm not commenting on her natural face, I'm on about the weird gurning in those TikTok 'body posi' videos. Like great love your body but why are you doing that with your face? Wonder how long she's been doing it for her smile to have turned upside down?
Her natural face is rank too xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Because everyone drink water like this 😂😂😂. What is wrong with her.

Reactions: 3
And we all know who

View attachment 389024

I’m not sure if the screenshot shows, but basically BambinoBecky tweeted that a youtuber who was once her friend made a hate forum about her to slag her off

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And we all know who

View attachment 389024

I’m not sure if the screenshot shows, but basically BambinoBecky tweeted that a youtuber who was once her friend made a hate forum about her to slag her off
I can’t see the screenshot, but ages ago I did comment on one of Becky’s videos about it 😈 I’m off to check her Twitter...

I’m dying to link all the tattle tea on her tweet but my twitter account is linked to my job... someone else pleaseeee do it.

Reactions: 4
I told Markie who told Becky and Markie was saying how funny it is because at events Demi has always gone out of her way to be so nice. He loves this thread but I don't wanna out myself more than that hahhaa 🤣

Reactions: 7
Hhahaha omg I hope she reveals, don’t even know who Becky is but just looked at her tweet how hilarious 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I have the day off work tomorrow, my PJs are on, and I have a cupboard full of biscuits. She better expose the troll tonight because I am ReAdY.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LETS SEE A STORYTIME ON THAT ONE BECKY.

also I don’t have Twitter can someone go bleeping tag Demi, I was witness her bumhole going like the clappers at this.

I have the day off work tomorrow, my PJs are on, and I have a cupboard full of biscuits. She better expose the troll tonight because I am ReAdY.
S A M E

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.