Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be so much wastage! Why does Sean did that massive block of cheese to himself surely he won’t get through half of it? Same with the lasagne? Case of eyes bigger than belly for the pair of em 🥴
Not really... have u seen the size of bellies on the pair of munters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You want me to get up close and personal Doodles? Oh! But I moustache you a question! At what point are you going to wax off that tash hunny bun? If you can literally see it through makeup, and on a heavily filtered photo, it’s time to pull out the Veet! Poor Sean (Aka Ellen Degeneres) must feel like he’s kissing a walrus!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
You want me to get up close and personal Doodles? Oh! But I moustache you a question! At what point are you going to wax off that tash hunny bun? If you can literally see it through makeup, and on a heavily filtered photo, it’s time to pull out the Veet! Poor Sean (Aka Ellen Degeneres) must feel like he’s kissing a walrus!
She'll claim it's her ethnicity.... Geordie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow how salty would that stew have been with bisto and 2 stock pots!!
"I used to make like a stew like this when I lived at home all the time. I really like these types of foods and I used to make it all the time and I really liked it" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep saying her car will die soon or it’s on it’s way out / won’t last much longer just because it’s 10 years old?!

I’m driving round in a car from 2002, a 10 year old car would be an upgrade for me, what planet is she on that’s relatively new 😂

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep saying her car will die soon or it’s on it’s way out / won’t last much longer just because it’s 10 years old?!

I’m driving round in a car from 2002, a 10 year old car would be an upgrade for me, what planet is she on that’s relatively new 😂
Feel like she might be building up to flexing a new car, if that dustball manages a 260k house and a new car within a couple of months stop the world cos I want off 🤮

Reactions: 10

Cars can quite literally last forever if you treat them well! I bought a 2013 Mini in October which was a big upgrade for me & I plan on keeping it going for a good 10+ years! So many people like her though just constantly want new things and seem to think everything has a quick expiry date 😒

Reactions: 5
That weekly shop video has really annoyed me. Demi going 'mmhmm' after Sean says every single item in the grocery haul so probably over 20 times and then she judges everything he's picked as if she's the bleeping queen of health!

Reactions: 13
Feel like she might be building up to flexing a new car, if that dustball manages a 260k house and a new car within a couple of months stop the world cos I want off 🤮

She’s deffffoo 100% building up to getting a new car isn’t she. Of course it’ll be a ‘family car’ and she’ll say she needs a bigger car for the dogs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the usual stuff she’s already discussed really. She’s not moving back to her mums, people are apparently making up rumours about her moving back home on tiktok... She also explains that she knows she’s posted a lot of ads in December and she feels she has annoyed people with them but her audience should just get over it because it’s her job.
She’s getting her tooth removed because it’s cracked and is being put asleep for it. She’s sorry for not posting on her couples channel in December because she’s a lazy bint and didn’t have a schedule ready (god forbid she ever gets a proper job!!) and she’s finding looking after dogs hard
Honestly I’m not sure what the huge life update was supposed to be.
she posted a TikTok where the background of her house was her old wardrobe. I then commented about her being at her mum's house and she deleted the comment. i think there's still a couple of comments similar that she hasn't deleted yet. its just completely insensitive. even if it was pre-recorded, she should have said when it was she actually recorded the tiktok. however, I'm sure it was recent.

Reactions: 7
She’s deffffoo 100% building up to getting a new car isn’t she. Of course it’ll be a ‘family car’ and she’ll say she needs a bigger car for the dogs 🙄
It better not be on finance after slagging off people who have credit cards! 🤣

Reactions: 15
Lurker here for years.. The Amber Wright comments on some videos make sense now haha. What a moron !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the rest of her latest clickbaity video. I couldn't watch it all last night because it annoyed me so much🤣

Moaning about having to juggle housework and her job. Sorry, what? She must work at the most an hour or two a day and she thinks she's got it hard! Most people have to work full time and then go home to housework. Some also have kids to look after. GET OVER IT. Your whole life is like the weekend. Boo hoo.

You also only have six loads of washing in a house with two adults if you've left it for ages. Do a bit every day instead of being lazy and you wont have to deal with it!

Oh, wow. That turned in to a proper rant. Apologies🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.