Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can get how she meant to say they are different and of course every baby is a different size with a different appetite. So the chins thing I see as a bit of a cheeky joke, but the perfectly petite thing gets me more.. like she is saying it is better to be petite, and then it makes the chin comment VERY out of place

Reactions: 6
Some of the words she uses drive me nuts! Pal is said daily and it’s always so jarring, and every bloody meal is a garlicky something, it isn’t magically going to taste better if you add an extra word!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of the words she uses drive me nuts! Pal is said daily and it’s always so jarring, and every bloody meal is a garlicky something, it isn’t magically going to taste better if you add an extra word!
✨✨ Heaven✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread. This woman is bleeping insufferable

Going to get a jar of peanut butter and read the last 16 pages ✨HeAvEn✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It really annoys me how she refers to things as ✨heaven✨ at the time but in a few weeks/months will say she's been having a really hard time. Fair enough if you don't want to admit you're struggling but don't outwardly lie about it and say you're doing really well. It's an irresponsible image to portray and she should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It really annoys me how she refers to things as ✨heaven✨ at the time but in a few weeks/months will say she's been having a really hard time. Fair enough if you don't want to admit you're struggling but don't outwardly lie about it and say you're doing really well. It's an irresponsible image to portray and she should know better.
Spot on. She's doing a disservice to every woman who follows her (especially new mums!). Then she'll release a podcast episode in a few months all about how to manage your mental health. It really angers me.

Totally. My son is a similar age to her first child and when I was having a pretty difficult (but normally so!) time, everything in her world seem so perfect - ✨ heaven✨! And, I'd be kind of wishing that everything felt so ✨ heavenly✨ for me, too. But, in reality, she was struggling at that time, which she has openly admitted the past few months. For someone who considers herself to be so ✨ authentic ✨ that's a lot of bullshit.

Can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread. This woman is bleeping insufferable

Going to get a jar of peanut butter and read the last 16 pages ✨HeAvEn✨
Thanks for pointing me to this thread .. unfollowed DE a couple of years back just as the balls hit the shops. Got pissed off with the holier than thou eating and promoting of making all your own stuff as food in shops was bad and dangerous to eat.. next thing you know she is peddling her shite in the shops for ££££’s.. 🙄🙄🙄.

I didn’t realise she had had another kid either .. I think I went for a look when another IG person mentioned it ( aka swfeebs aka mick hucknall)..the photos she had posted smacked of privilege so not looked since. Madeline Shaw falls into the same camp ( but is slightly less annoying .. although I ended up unfollowing her as well eventually)..

Reactions: 7
Agree. Also the overuse of “heaven”. I’m sorry but going to a restaurant with a toddler isn’t heaven. Sometimes it is nice family time, mostly it’s making sure they eat *something* And hoping you get to eat and have some chat with your husband too. She’s bloody annoying.

Reactions: 8
Wow I just looked at her stories for the first time in forever and her baby is...uhm, not cute.

• Haha
I think both kids are cute but are we really saying a sling and a double shot coffee is heaven?

• Haha
Agree. Also the overuse of “heaven”. I’m sorry but going to a restaurant with a toddler isn’t heaven. Sometimes it is nice family time, mostly it’s making sure they eat *something* And hoping you get to eat and have some chat with your husband too. She’s bloody annoying.
Does she have a nanny? Maybe they all go as a family - they take a few pics and upload to IG then nanny sits away from DE & the equally smug husband so they can be in “ heaven” minus kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she’s said she has a nanny. I used to listen to their podcast but had to stop as her husband has the most boring voice and he just drones on and on and on about himself

Reactions: 7
A but if a kerfuffle broke out in the comments on the Santa post when she said she let her older daughter wander around a restaurant eating flatbread and hummus.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A but if a kerfuffle broke out in the comments on the Santa post when she said she let her older daughter wander around a restaurant eating flatbread and hummus.
Yes I read that and thought this too! What an entitled idiot. Has she ever had to work as waiting staff and weave around peoples kids running riot?! Absolutely not. She does not live in the real world!

Reactions: 4
Yes I read that and thought this too! What an entitled idiot. Has she ever had to work as waiting staff and weave around peoples kids running riot?! Absolutely not. She does not live in the real world!
Happens/happened a lot in the area I live in. I stopped going to a lot of places like pubs serving Sunday lunches and coffee shops that were used as crèches by entitled parents. One child came over and started grabbing and pulling at my dog while his father was staring out the window, back to his son and completely oblivious. I stood up and yelled for him to come and collect his child because he was harassing my dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am starting to wonder if she reads here and taking the piss, the over use of 'heaven' has certainly spiked!

I am still undecided as to who is more unsufferable between her and Livia yet somehow can't bring myself to stop snooping and checking what they are up, to at least once in a while

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.