Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heaven
It’s all just heaven
Im being fed coconut water and peanut butter in heaven
Oh do duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is like the polar opposite to what my postpartum experience was so it all just screams smoke and mirrors. Who has the energy to be studying like 3 weeks after birth.

Reactions: 8
This is like the polar opposite to what my postpartum experience was so it all just screams smoke and mirrors. Who has the energy to be studying like 3 weeks after birth.
There is a privilege there which is not acknowledged. Who does cooking cleaning washing childcare 3meals a day for 1year old,who baths,dresses entertains the little one,dresses yourself walks the dog lets dog in and out of house to toilet,picks the toys up,thinks about every single thing to cope with and deal with a newborn in arms feed
Feed feeding. There is absolutely no way you could do
Anything other than life if you are without these privileges. How the other half live as they say x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no way she is studying with a baby on her and so far away from the laptop screen. Such a farce

Reactions: 4
Her new "sweet potato" crackers are 13% sweet potato and the majority is unhealthy / nutrient void stuff like high gi rice flour, cornflower and oil.

Marginally healthier than normal crackers, but I still doubt she would eat them. Highly refined carbohydrates and oils are some of the most unhealthy foods. All goes against the lifestyle her career was built on.🤷‍♀️

For Google this is a review of Deliciously Ella Baked Veggie Crackers - Sweet Potato & Rosemary,

Reactions: 7
Imo, Skye didn't have the opportunity to take to breastfeeding. Ella was too keen to get back to work and pass the baby on. It's nice to see she's actually taking time out to focus on May.

Reactions: 4
Wow that choice of words is quite telling
I really hope they don't end up with really disordered eating I have never heard anyone refer to young children like this, usually it is "so cute and chubby" etc etc

Reactions: 7
I really hope they don't end up with really disordered eating I have never heard anyone refer to young children like this, usually it is "so cute and chubby" etc etc
I've never heard of a one year old baby going on dates with her dad either (as Ella has repeatedly said). A day out, sure, but not a date.

Reactions: 8
I've never heard of a one year old baby going on dates with her dad either (as Ella has repeatedly said). A day out, sure, but not a date.
That is quite creepy but also it reminds me of when people say the father is "babysitting for the day" as if he is doing something unuusual rather than looking after what should be half of his responsibility

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.