Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if you have the privilege to stay in bed for a week after birth why wouldn’t you (I’d need some fresh air at least). Unfortunately not everyone has a great support system for that and for most with more than one kid it’s next to impossible.

Reactions: 6
‘Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter’. Pahaha this made me laugh so much. I’m sorry but omg, duck off you pretentious twit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
‘Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter’. Pahaha this made me laugh so much. I’m sorry but omg, duck off you pretentious twit 😂
My hubby was the best birth partner feeding me mars bars between insults and “Don’t touch me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I found today’s comment really jarring: “I’m exhausted but happy bla bla bla.” Maybe it’s because I’m still a bit sensitive about it, but my second daughter was born end of April, my husband is a key worker and couldn’t take paternity leave when she was born and my eldest couldn’t go to nursery/family as we were in lockdown. I was absolutely shattered, no 10 days in bed at all - I was lucky if I was still in bed past 6am! 😂

Reactions: 7
I found today’s comment really jarring: “I’m exhausted but happy bla bla bla.” Maybe it’s because I’m still a bit sensitive about it, but my second daughter was born end of April, my husband is a key worker and couldn’t take paternity leave when she was born and my eldest couldn’t go to nursery/family as we were in lockdown. I was absolutely shattered, no 10 days in bed at all - I was lucky if I was still in bed past 6am! 😂
I can imagine that was tough to take, bless you! I feel like she lacks any connection to reality and that is my biggest bugbear. Everything is always dreamy and wonderful, but of course it would be if you have a nanny, staff, probably an assistant, and a husband who can drop everything at a whim because you are both from extremely privileged families. When did she ever acknowledge her position?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can imagine that was tough to take, bless you! I feel like she lacks any connection to reality and that is my biggest bugbear. Everything is always dreamy and wonderful, but of course it would be if you have a nanny, staff, probably an assistant, and a husband who can drop everything at a whim because you are both from extremely privileged families. When did she ever acknowledge her position?
has she ever admitted to having help? I don;t begrudge her it, if I was in her position I 100% would too ( I don't have children so I can only imagine how hard it is), but it is so damaging for other mums IMO, it must make them feel like they are not doing well. I would respect her more if she was more honest, as I imagine most of us would i.e. "I am lucky because..."

Reactions: 9
has she ever admitted to having help? I don;t begrudge her it, if I was in her position I 100% would too ( I don't have children so I can only imagine how hard it is), but it is so damaging for other mums IMO, it must make them feel like they are not doing well. I would respect her more if she was more honest, as I imagine most of us would i.e. "I am lucky because..."
Yes she has previously said that she has a live in nanny.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I knew about her hubby, didn't realise she is extremely privileged.
Yeah her mum is the heir to Sainsbury’s and her father was a well known politican (can’t remember his name).
Think her background was even more affluent than Matt’s

Reactions: 8
I’ve just bought and eaten these as a snack:

They were horrible 🤢.
what exactly does "vegan friendly" mean?! surely something is vegan or not? you could say a restaurant was "vegan friendly" in the sense they have vegan options, but is not totally vegan, in the sense of a product it is meaningless. Things like this annoy me irrationally :LOL:

what exactly does "vegan friendly" mean?! surely something is vegan or not? you could say a restaurant was "vegan friendly" in the sense they have vegan options, but is not totally vegan, in the sense of a product it is meaningless. Things like this annoy me irrationally :LOL:
I guess when ‘vegan friendly’ is used the word vegan is meant as a noun not an adjective. so technically, it does make sense for both a fully vegan product and a restaurant with some vegan dishes

Yeah her mum is the heir to Sainsbury’s and her father was a well known politican (can’t remember his name).
Think her background was even more affluent than Matt’s
Shaun Woodward. Camilla is the Mother. They're in Epstein's little black book. Trinny Woodall is on the same page in fact! Obviously its a big address book and most were not involved in criminal activities, but they certainly ran/run in wealthy and connected circles.

Woodward was a Tory MP who then defected to Labour. Camilla's father was a Tory MP too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shaun Woodward. Camilla is the Mother. They're in Epstein's little black book. Trinny Woodall is on the same page in fact! Obviously not everyone was involved in criminal activities, but they certainly ran/run in wealthy and connected circles.

Woodward was a Tory MP who then defected to Labour. Camilla's father was a Tory MP too.
Her father also came out as a gay a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
I find it strange that it's been almost 2 weeks since she had May and we still haven't seen any pictures of Skye with her mum or/and sister. It's all just photos of Ella and May. Having had her mum's sole attention for all her young life, it'll be a big change and a potentially unsettling time for Skye.

I’ve just bought and eaten these as a snack:

They were horrible 🤢.
Yeah none of her snacks are very nice. The only ones I like are the Salted Caramel cups, but they're still overpriced so I only get them when they're on sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
does she read here or just a coincidence that she showed the two girls somewhat together. I don’t remember seeing her mum or sister when they helped out last time so maybe they don’t want to be on her instagram, I don’t blame them!

A few days ago she mentioned that this time around she’s finding breastfeeding easier, that the last time there was lots of stress and problems ..... where was the mention of that at the time when everything was “bliss 🥰

there’s a difference between practicing gratitude and glossing over the realities of life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.