Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the whole “it’s healthier because it’s natural” really annoys me too. Your body doesn’t know the difference between white sugar and maple syrup. It’s not a club with a bouncer ticking molecules of sugar into your body, checking that it’s “good” sugar. Annoys the duck out of me.
I am waiting for the time that the UK makes a differentiation between "nutritionist" and"dietitian" . The things people like her claim as truth just make me SO angry

It’s made a lot easier when you have full time childcare 🙄
and so ill but you manage to take photo, I am sure loads of parents who are ill can do this

Reactions: 9
YES to this!!!!! Annoys the hell out of me! Dietician is a protected title that people have to have a degree for and it is an allied health profession within the NHS. Then you’ve got people like Rhiannon lambert (rhitrition) charging people an absolute fortune in Harley street and she is only a nutritionist. Not a dietician!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
YES to this!!!!! Annoys the hell out of me! Dietician is a protected title that people have to have a degree for and it is an allied health profession within the NHS. Then you’ve got people like Rhiannon lambert (rhitrition) charging people an absolute fortune in Harley street and she is only a nutritionist. Not a dietician!
Exactly, it is insane how easy it is so basically claim you have some (any) kind of scientific qualification!

Reactions: 2
And Rhiannon has the audacity to lecture to her followers about 'healthy eating' ...as well as to plug her Dorling kindersley nutrition book

Reactions: 1
OMG, I had the same problems with her recipes, especially the baking ones! The brownies were never firm enough to be cut, I actually had to eat them with a spoon out of the form!

I had messaged her about it and she was completely oblivious, first she said she would get back to her but she never did and then she said that they never heard this problem before and it was a "gooey" recipe anyway! Very annoying!

I bet she doesn't create and test all the recipes herself, otherwise she would have been more knowledgable!
Yeah, I remember one of the disaster outcomes being brownies, that is just hilarious that you've had the same experience. :ROFLMAO: I couldn't cut them either, which was so annoying. I mean, you could eat it but not in the way you'd normally eat it. I was so mad afterwards, especially because people online would always praise her for how amazing the recipes turned out. And I was like "What?" o_O:sneaky:
She mentioned somewhere that her team tests all the recipes 3 or 4 times. Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Ella doesn’t just not acknowledge her immense privilege and all she already had and had access to to make her business a success, she actively revels in how it will continue. All those stories of her daughters ok daddy’s lap at meetings, “tiniest CEO”, “will she be a CEO like daddy or brand manager like mama?” It’s quite shocking, the lack of awareness or humility; of course a lot of people would love to leave a family company worth millions to their kids, or be able to ensure they get amazing work experience, but hardly anyone is in that position. It seems a bit crass to display the nepotism so candidly and happily.

Reactions: 8
Ella doesn’t just not acknowledge her immense privilege and all she already had and had access to to make her business a success, she actively revels in how it will continue. All those stories of her daughters ok daddy’s lap at meetings, “tiniest CEO”, “will she be a CEO like daddy or brand manager like mama?” It’s quite shocking, the lack of awareness or humility; of course a lot of people would love to leave a family company worth millions to their kids, or be able to ensure they get amazing work experience, but hardly anyone is in that position. It seems a bit crass to display the nepotism so candidly and happily.
When those girls grow up perhaps it'll be like a sweet potato version of Succession, Skye and May both vying to become CEO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.