Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t be proud. The business has a high staff turnover because of the awful culture.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does the oldest child have underlying health conditions? She seems to be unwell an awful lot..
I don't know but it is always a struggle because SHE needs to "juggle" work and home life...kids are always sick if they have daycare/kindergarten. It is a never-ending cycle Ella.

She shouldn’t be proud. The business has a high staff turnover because of the awful culture.
Oooh you know something ??? The culture of interior design perhaps? I would just leave for the sake of my eyesight. Geez those patterns in the office.
Screenshot_20220614-065137_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
Oh gross, is "hands up if you're going to have a great day" gonna be her new thing... :cautious: So annoying lmao. Seems to be no segue between that and her endless whining!

Reactions: 4
Oh gross, is "hands up if you're going to have a great day" gonna be her new thing... :cautious: So annoying lmao. Seems to be no segue between that and her endless whining!
And her voice is like chalk on a black board annoying 🥴

"Kids, hands up if you're going to do the bare minimum today but remind every single person how you work yourselves to the bone!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys what are your thoughts on Ella promoting intermittent fasting today? I don’t know much about it but I’ve heard that it’s not good for those recovering from ED’s and can trigger people into getting ED’s as well. Obvs there might be some pros to it, but I don’t trust Ella’s judgement with eating when she used to promote ‘clean eating’ back in the day.

Reactions: 3
Guys what are your thoughts on Ella promoting intermittent fasting today? I don’t know much about it but I’ve heard that it’s not good for those recovering from ED’s and can trigger people into getting ED’s as well. Obvs there might be some pros to it, but I don’t trust Ella’s judgement with eating when she used to promote ‘clean eating’ back in the day.
I think it is inappropriate to recommend any type of diet or way of eating too other people as everybody's body and needs are different.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does the oldest child have underlying health conditions? She seems to be unwell an awful lot..
not that one knows of! but after the coronavirus pandemic and startin daycare at age 2 it is only normal, that Skye ist catching a lot of viruses etc. what might play a part though is that Skye only (?) gets vegetarian food and some experts say this might infect your health...

Reactions: 1
not that one knows of! but after the coronavirus pandemic and startin daycare at age 2 it is only normal, that Skye ist catching a lot of viruses etc. what might play a part though is that Skye only (?) gets vegetarian food and some experts say this might infect your health...
Mine are veggie/dairy free and very rarely ill. Some kids just pick up every cold/bug going at nursery and school and others don't

• Heart
Reactions: 9
First time I’ve seen this thread, I am not at all surprised it exists 😂 The expensive yet disgusting interior designed house, whinging about doing the bare minimum of parenting, gushing over her arrogant looking hubby, the ‘look at me working SO hard’ when clearly she spends most of her time taking selfies for Instagram.

Reactions: 8
First time I’ve seen this thread, I am not at all surprised it exists 😂 The expensive yet disgusting interior designed house, whinging about doing the bare minimum of parenting, gushing over her arrogant looking hubby, the ‘look at me working SO hard’ when clearly she spends most of her time taking selfies for Instagram.
Exactly, if you are SO busy you don't have time to update social media talking about you are so busy!
I personally don't want to comment on her children's health as I have never had children so no idea how often it is normal for them to get ill etc, but I wouldn;t be surprised if she is exagerating it to add to her "woe is me" thing. At the the end of the day, she has a nanny (or more than one?) most parents aren;t in the stuation like this when their child is ill

Reactions: 2
I remember someone on here a few weeks ago said they thought Ella might be doing intermittent fasting due to seeing she was drinking black coffee in the morning! And we’ve all noticed she’s got very thin since having May so it’s not really surprising.

I think talking about intermittent fasting on IG (and she said it will be discussed on the podcast soon too!) is probably a move in the wrong direction for Ella/DE. She’s already been called out on her promotion of “clean eating” before and, through being vegan and gluten free (although she seems to have quietly dropped that lately?) her diet she promotes is already pretty restrictive as it is without adding another layer of it being intermittent.

I’m aware obesity is a major public health issue in today’s world and a wide range of health issues can be improved by eating well, so I do appreciate how she promotes eating more whole foods - especially fruit and vegetables. BUT I don’t think it’s her place or area of expertise to promote things like fasting when her main audience is young women, who statistically have the most body image issues.

Also - I see on IG she wrote that her “digestion is wayyyy better” by doing intermittent fasting. I thought we were supposed to believe that her digestion was already fantastic from all the recipes, meditations and yoga videos on her app?! 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Where do they live in London now? Used to be Dulwich but it looks like they are really central now, do they have a garden?

This is the thing with Ella that's been an issue from the start, she claims her plant based gluten free diet healed her, and made everything absolutely perfect. But at the same time, she complains constantly about tiredness etc, and then brings up a new diet which has apparently changed her digestion and energy levels. So the old diet healing you was a lie then? So why should we believe you about this new diet?
She doesn't seem to be intelligent enough to realise that she constantly contradicts herself! I just think she's a bad faith actor who twists the truth constantly to sell her lifestyle!

Definitely very dangerous for her to be advertising this. Just like it was dangerous for her to make all sorts of health claims in the early days which were all over her blog and conveniently disappeared as soon as there was talk in the media about things like orthorexia etc. She should know better than to advocate intermittent fasting publicly, I’m sure she knows full well that it certainly wouldn’t be any good and potentially dangerous for anyone with an eating disorder.
I don’t buy her original story of curing herself either, it was a curated load of rubbish!

Reactions: 11
They also have quietly pulled away from their support of the Mental Health Foundation charity. They may talk a good talk on their Instagram page but they definitely don’t do anything practical to support.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.