Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when does she have IBS?! And if she has IBS why thefuck are all her recipes basically full of garlic?!

And I’m sorry but if you need a mindset flip every other day you probably need a therapist not yoga…

Reactions: 12
I'm sure being stressed and overworked with Matthew the egomanic does wonders for IBS.

Reactions: 6
…I usually just stalk these threads… but breaking the silence to just say. She is so bleeping insufferable 😩

Reactions: 5
I like her, but she has been brainwashed by Matt. He seems like a pain. He’s taken over her brand and made it about him. Also, nobody needs another plant based milk alternative. They’re making some odd business decisions.

Reactions: 4
Is that not an extortionate amount of oil on the avocados?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.