Decent weight loss accounts ?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow katies fitness and food and a couple others but can’t seem to find many more who are just living healthy lifestyles ? So bored of the slimming world stuff

Mrsmummywright has gained a lot of weight back though, which is fine, it happens but I didn’t like the way when all was going well we saw loads of her and then suddenly no pics of her and no mention of weight gain. It was clear that is what happened but I do think when you have a following and putting yourself out there, you need to be honest about it.

Reactions: 4
Mrsmummywright has gained a lot of weight back though, which is fine, it happens but I didn’t like the way when all was going well we saw loads of her and then suddenly no pics of her and no mention of weight gain. It was clear that is what happened but I do think when you have a following and putting yourself out there, you need to be honest about it.
Oh I hasn’t realised !
I get what you mean - bugs me when people aren’t transparent. Hello ! Would be a lot more relatable to a lot more of us if you are honest about struggling to keep the balance or have gained some weight like most of us undoubtedly do.

Oh I hasn’t realised !
I get what you mean - bugs me when people aren’t transparent. Hello ! Would be a lot more relatable to a lot more of us if you are honest about struggling to keep the balance or have gained some weight like most of us undoubtedly do.
I did see her post today where she said how much she had gained this year so she has finally come clean but even so, she's had some great losses this year when she followed a SW vegan diet, so I'm still unsure how much she actually gained overall.
Some may say, its none of our business but I feel when the fab losses and all the slim photos are posted, its only fair to post the downside too.
I guess her group members know the truth, they see her weekly, I'm surprised no one has revealed the truth!

I'm not sure if you follow her husband but I see he has gained 2 stone in the last 3 weeks!! Wowsers!! That is going some! That's not even 'my clothes are tight' territory, for me that would be 2/3 clothes sizes bigger!!

Reactions: 1
I recently started following TheLondonGirl on YouTube. She posts what I eat in a day videos quite a bit.
She also have a insta for her food as well. Remember once she mentioned it so I followed her.
she did SW & WW in the past but by the looks of it she’s just counting calories though & her diet looks balanced

Reactions: 1
Whitney Simmons - not weight loss as such, but fitness. Really realistic, doing some great at home workouts right now. She's got really healthy, realistic ideas around body image, food and fitness that focus on strength. Plus she's an actual ray of sunshine.

Abbey Sharp of Abbey's kitchen as well; nutritionist YouTuber. Also excellent at keeping it really and giving good food advice.

Recommend Chloe Phillips on YouTube and IG - she is SW but her transformation is really inspiring.