Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody seen this documentary? It came out in 2008 but I only watched it yesterday. It’s one of the most emotionally jarring things I’ve ever seen, I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s currently on YouTube if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 1
Yes!! It's the most harrowing, crazy documentary with so many twists and turns. You don't expect it to go the way it does at all. I watched it years ago but I still think about it now. That poor, poor family.

Reactions: 2
Yes!! It's the most harrowing, crazy documentary with so many twists and turns. You don't expect it to go the way it does at all. I watched it years ago but I still think about it now. That poor, poor family.
I definitely did not expect what happened. Found myself shouting at the tv!

I watched it years ago and it broke me, I couldn't stop sobbing for ages. Such a devastating story.

Reactions: 1
It’s such a beautifully made documentary too. A lot more raw than some of the overly polished ones you see now

Yes i watched it a few years ago and still get upset thinking about it now! It’s so sad.. I cried so much .. totally didn’t expect the ending... what an awful outcome for the grandparents