Dead To Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I binged the season and it was really worth it to keep watching, it just gets better!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am on episode 7 now. No pacing myself with this one. I only took a break to feed the dog 😂

Reactions: 1
I finished the whole series in one afternoon. That is SO unlike me. Hahah. Can we discuss spoilers?

I also binged watched it. I found it really slow going at the start and it reminded me of those trashy channel 5 lifetime movies that come on after neighbours, but it did get a lot better. I won't say anything specific as I don't want to spoil but I'm guessing there will be a season 2 after that ending.

Reactions: 3
Loved the series...kept annoying the husband by shouting “It’s him from Hop”. Can’t wait for the second series.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone been watching season 2? We're 6 episodes in so no spoilers please!

Any thoughts? I love the new characters and dynamics there. Really interesting. Not quite as shocking/ twisty as season one so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wasn't sure about this but decided to give it ago. I just loved it from the start. I am on season 2 and loving it.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe they ended it like that!!!!!!!!
I think they should have left it as Jen not responding as the finale but I’m also kind of glad that they didn’t!