Dead To Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party but just watched season 1 and loved it! Starting season 2 tomorrow night.
I recognise Judy from something else and can’t think where from, it’s bugging me 😠

Reactions: 3
Late to the party but just watched season 1 and loved it! Starting season 2 tomorrow night.
I recognise Judy from something else and can’t think where from, it’s bugging me 😠
I did too, do you want the high or low culture answer ....? Ok have both:
she’s Velma from the live action scooby doo film / and don’s neighbour mistress Sylvia Rosen in s6 of mad men .
Apparently she’s also been in legally blonde brokeback mountain and some avengers tit.

Reactions: 1
Thanks but the only thing I’ve watched out of all those is Legally Blonde so no idea where I recognise her from 🤣

Finished this today, love it!
Good to see it’s been renewed for another season after the total cliffhanger

Reactions: 3
Finished this today, love it!
Good to see it’s been renewed for another season after the total cliffhanger
It’s great - I wonder if season 3 will be the last. I think they could wrap it up well in one more season. 2 more max!

Christina Applegate is 👏🏽 So good!

Reactions: 2
Watched both seasons, loved both. I thought season 2 was quite slow but ended up loving it.
Can't wait for season 3!

Guys I know this is such an old thread, but I’ve just finished season 3, what do you all think to the way it ends, as in the whole storyline of the last season….I’m so torn?! 😩

Guys I know this is such an old thread, but I’ve just finished season 3, what do you all think to the way it ends, as in the whole storyline of the last season….I’m so torn?! 😩

I hated it. It just wasn't as good as the previous 2 seasons and felt very rushed and not very well thought it.

I understand this was likely due to Christina's illness (the feeling rushed, I mean) and she absolutely didn't have to do a third season with how much she struggles but she wanted to finish it for the fans.

I just think it could have ended better! How? I dunno, I just know the way it did wasn't satisfying, haha.