DDG drop dead gorgeous cosmetics / tan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CANNOT believe they have come back online after scamming 10000s of people, looks like they are trying to rebrand as an influencer couple. (On TT anyway) People are commenting and supporting them like it didn’t happen.

I have no doubt that they have filtered comments and or deleting them

no shame at all, didn’t even try and come back under a different name.

🤢

Anyone who hasn’t got their order or a refund from last year, the new email for them is [email protected]

nice to see she’s gone and got herself a boob job with the stolen cash

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Cam has posted a video to explain what happened ..
Sorry, don’t believe it when tit got tough and they stopped sending peoples orders out and didn’t refund anyone They turned off their comments and fucked off on holiday. Liv has had cosmetic surgery galore the last six months absolute bullshit

This is the new page
Itslivandcameasty
Putting this here so it comes up on Google, absolute begs…. I can’t believe people have such short term memories they literally scammed thousands of people and disappeared!!!

Attachments

This is the new page
Itslivandcameasty
Putting this here so it comes up on Google, absolute begs…. I can’t believe people have such short term memories they literally scammed thousands of people and disappeared!!!
Yup I thought I was the only one who remembered! No one in their comments seems to mention it at all. Really winds me up how they scammed thousands of people but are now gaining loads of followers again and making fake inspirational videos like their on a podcast

Reactions: 1
I think they have filtered all the comments, she annoys me so much…she jumps on any trend going!!
they are so desperate to be z listers 🤢 scammers

they haven’t even referenced it at all just pretending it didn’t happen