Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Dazlin was gifted the Smol stiff a while back.

Swan are def getting their monies worth on the egg boiler thing (another useless gadget), it’s eggs for every meal at the moment
Not to mention that flippin milk frother!

*slides seasonal carb based product into shot whilst playing crap Xmas disco choon*

Reactions: 5
Interesting...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Interesting...

😂 Who goes to the papers about that. Can you imagine if everyone did the same. Beggy fame seeking bellend LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes never been a hincher. She used to like zoflora, hence her old name! Zofloraitall 🤣🤣
Well this is awkward.

Zoflora aside she had Buff Tingz and Vera, Sharon, Buddy and Brian (or Barry 😳) and that's just having a quick glance at her earlier grid posts. Looking back at a couple of her videos on the grid, they were quite Hinch esq with the loud music over cleaning like Grinchy used to do. Oh and #hincharmy used.

She was a Hincher.

Screenshot_20200214-183712.png

Would you look at that a 'Minkeh' and 'Cliff' to....
Screenshot_20200214-184216.png

Oh look another 'minkeh' post and the pink stuff old Grinchy loves.

Screenshot_20200214-185928.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She seen the light though, I’ll give her that 😂 I guess it’s no secret or she wud just delete the posts? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yet another gifted ad for dazzling cleaning. This time a polti steamer. Wonder what swan will think of them doing work for their rivals

Reactions: 3
Yet another gifted ad for dazzling cleaning. This time a polti steamer. Wonder what swan will think of them doing work for their rivals
That's a very good point. When she was creaming her pants over the Polti, I did wonder what Beldray and Karcher might be thinking if they watched her stories (maybe they've already covered their overheads).

Reactions: 2
That's a very good point. When she was creaming her pants over the Polti, I did wonder what Beldray and Karcher might be thinking if they watched her stories (maybe they've already covered their overheads).
Just proof the only thing that she's bothered about is £££

Reactions: 4
Can't comment on daz as never watched her stories ect, but my goodness sister pledge has changed hugely and not for the better.

All #ad and freebies, it's cringe viewing.

And bleeping eggs, you don't need a magic egg top removing tool, use a spoon like normal people! It was tit and didn't work love.

Reactions: 9
Can't comment on daz as never watched her stories ect, but my goodness sister pledge has changed hugely and not for the better.

And bleeping eggs, you don't need a magic egg top removing tool, use a spoon like normal people! It was tit and didn't work love.
Completely agree, I used to like her account but she's turned into an arrogant witch. She has a bad attitude, is a condesending know it all, and her ego's run away with itself.

She's not as funny as she clearly thinks she is. Another cringe trolly bag video AGAIN today, I hate that tune her and Dazlin use on their stories when they think people are jealous LOL! Her content is just rinse and repeat, it's stale and pointless. I don't understand how her follower numbers aren't dropping. It's all beggy swipe up ads and aff links for the same stuff being peddled all over Instagram. There are a few accounts who've called her out because she's been a condesending witch in the dms when they've sent her a message.

I hate it when they make out they're doing their following a favour by adding swipe ups, "I've added the link for you, hope it helps". duck off, you just want to greedily coin off your fake friendly stories. Both her and Dazlin rip take piss out of their followers and other influencers, but still tag them in stuff. They are massively two faced.

Reactions: 9

She champions saving the planet but encourages tit like this, and don't get me started on that fuckin roller-releasa! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.