Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The butt hurt is strong... Check out the song choice 😂

Screenshot_20200211-135308~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this really the level of humour that a couple in their *cough* 40's *cough* have. Grim 🤢. When she used to laugh at her "rocket" bathroom wallpaper. Honestly, they're like a couple of 10 year olds.

Screenshot_20200211-164314.png

My god I had no idea she was once a Hincher 😬.
Screenshot_20200211-170512.png

Screenshot_20200211-170024.png
Screenshot_20200211-170044.png

Screenshot_20200211-165847.png

She had the "Buff Tingz" and "Vera" to. Doesn't she hate Hinch now? Why is this all still on her grid....

Screenshot_20200211-172258.png

£30!!! Look who liked it to. More money than sense these people.

Screenshot_20200211-172419.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this really the level of humour that a couple in their *cough* 40's *cough* have. Grim 🤢. When she used to laugh at her "rocket" bathroom wallpaper. Honestly, they're like a couple of 10 year olds.

View attachment 82482

View attachment 82489
View attachment 82488

View attachment 82494View attachment 82495

View attachment 82493

She had the "Buff Tingz" and "Vera" to. Doesn't she hate Hinch now? Why is this all still on her grid....

View attachment 82503

View attachment 82507

View attachment 82509
Do you have some weird obsession or something? Seems you are out to pull her and sister pledge apart for literally everything going through all your comments.

Reactions: 8
Do you have some weird obsession or something? Seems you are out to pull her and sister pledge apart for literally everything going through all your comments.
It's called getting things off your chest, you can always hit the ignore button. I don't think I need to explain to you want this site is here for do I. Oh and I could say the same about you and Mrs Hinch 😂. Why not start a rave thread for them both if my posts bother you so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the real “tea” here is who @Aynos is and why she’s spent ALL day a diggin an a postin on these two twerps 😂

Much as I do think they are both boring af - and I unfollowed a long time ago - they ain’t THAT interesting so I would rather find out what the real beef is here... so come on spill! 😂

You seem to go back a long way with them both 🤔

View attachment 82482

View attachment 82489
View attachment 82488

View attachment 82493

View attachment 82503

View attachment 82507

View attachment 82509

Last edited:
I think the real “tea” here is who @Aynos is and why she’s spent ALL day a diggin an a postin on these two twerps 😂

Much as I do think they are both boring af - and I unfollowed a long time ago - they ain’t THAT interesting so I would rather find out what the real beef is here... so come on spill! 😂

You seem to go back a long way with them both 🤔
Ah well that would be telling @Sausagefactory 😉🤣. What makes you think I'm a female 🧐. Oooh a plot twist

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 82482

View attachment 82489
View attachment 82488

View attachment 82493

View attachment 82503

View attachment 82507

View attachment 82509
She started the Zoflora and More FB page. I think that's widely known. Her original insta name was @Zofloraandmore before she changed it. After promoting them for months(years?), they shafted her for Hinch. So there's no love lost. She is ok in small doses. She's obviously got right under your skin though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lmao what does Tattle exist for then, exactly? People rant about many instagrammers. And I agree with the OP, dazlin is crass and newsflash... not actually funny! She is so butch 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know I keep bringing it up but I can’t get my head around the fact she’s only 40!

• Haha
Another bleeping hoover ad
Ffs how many other begfluencers are gonna be flogging this to 🙄. It's worse than bad quality QVC.

Oh and Cheerios again, what a challenging thing for a vac to pick up 🙄, same tit different day 😴

Reactions: 1
Bet she’s secretly raging that she’s only been gifted the Beldray knockoff of the Shark handheld that hinch got for nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure Dazlin was gifted the Smol stiff a while back.

Swan are def getting their monies worth on the egg boiler thing (another useless gadget), it’s eggs for every meal at the moment

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.