Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to disagree. They both actually work as cleaners. Yes they are gifted products but I think they give genuine reviews on the products. They are not in hinches grabby league by any means.
I have to disagree, I don't care what they do for a living, they are annoying, hinty and beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When SP used to do her clean bombs (before she was royally embarrassed getting caught when they though she was taking drugs). She used to stick a sticker on the toilet wall or door to say they'd been "clean bombed" that day. Not the best advert for her brand when it's been weeks even months and the toilets in a right state again, but her sticker's still there saying she cleaned it. She didn't really think that through.

She's so desperate to start the next big trend and find fame (for more freebies). The peg thing, the bum cleanser, the scrub daddy cress, Rita from the Rhonda, her Tik Tok videos she steals from everyone else, trolly bags (ffs nobody is jealous 🙄) it's cringe when she films people's non reactions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When SP used to do her clean bombs (before she was royally embarrassed getting caught when they though she was taking drugs). She used to stick a sticker on the toilet wall or door to say they'd been "clean bombed" that day. Not the best advert for her brand when it's been weeks even months and the toilets in a right state again, but her sticker's still there saying she cleaned it. She didn't really think that through.

She's so desperate to start the next big trend and find fame (for more freebies). The peg thing, the bum cleanser, the scrub daddy cress, Rita from the Rhonda, her Tik Tok videos she steals from everyone else, trolly bags (ffs nobody is jealous 🙄) it's cringe when she films people's non reactions.
Those people staring are probably looking at her being engrossed in her phone

Reactions: 3
I’ve recently followed bissell and I’ve seen comments like these! I mean if that isn’t the biggest hint I don’t know what is.
Ive just died a little inside reading that comment. Its a tag team, they help eachother get freebies by doing the hinty comments and the sneaky dm messages to businesses otherwise theyre being ruthless and totally blunt

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh I love these 2!
Mums, working, homes are ‘real’ they clean filth and seem pretty normal to me!!

As for gifted items why not? Every other fucker gets stuff!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Agree. There aren’t many like her that actually keep their child private and I fully respect her for that. She always replies to messages as well. One of the better cleaning accounts who hasn’t sold out to the likes of p&g and Ava May
PG wouldn't approach her as she animal cruelty, I'm sure had they done she may have jumped at the chance though as she likes to earn on the gram

Reactions: 2
SP triggers me every time she gushes over how easy her gifted pans are to clean. She only ever cooks vegetables and the occasional egg! Go and forget about a pan of bacon and then sell it to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PG wouldn't approach her as she animal cruelty, I'm sure had they done she may have jumped at the chance though as she likes to earn on the gram
PG had reached out to send her the teal flash pet spray and a bowl for pumpkin and she declined on the basis they aren’t cruelty free and she emailed them to ask why they are still testing on animals but showing animals on their products as if they care about them etc, I think she’s very honest and she’s the only one I don’t mind being gifted stuff because she admits if it is tit! I haven’t ever watched sister pledge

• Heart
Oh god yet more trolly bag lolz :sleep:

Started a thread for these two!

I used to follow both of these but I couldn’t stand either of their voices or how they had sly digs at people. But never came out and said what they meant.
another pair of greedy grabbing twats!
And the cleaning of public toilets did my head in. 🤮🤮😮

View attachment 81676
Oh I definitely agree. Aye Dazzlin Cleanin does private paid cleaning, but she is also a greedy cow. I have never seen one woman gifted so many cleaning products / equipment / homeware. She came home from work one day to a full new kitchen toaster / kettle range from some suck-uppy company. Of course you’d be happy to do reviews if you were constantly being gifted items.
the woman is crass, ladette-ish and loud, I can’t stand her.

• Heart
I really like Dazlin. She isn’t one of these cleaning accounts that’s too important to respond to messages, seems down to earth and speaks her mind instead of jumping on bandwagons like sphonge. I’m not as keen on sister pledge but she does make me laugh with Rita from Rhondda.

Reactions: 7
Kinda jaded by all influencers now and don't watch many of the 'clean-fluencers' but one thing I'll give Dazlin props for is that she calls out the stupid things some of them tell people to do e.g. boiling comfort on the stove or using dishwasher tabs to clean the washing machine.

Reactions: 4
PG had reached out to send her the teal flash pet spray and a bowl for pumpkin and she declined on the basis they aren’t cruelty free and she emailed them to ask why they are still testing on animals but showing animals on their products as if they care about them etc, I think she’s very honest and she’s the only one I don’t mind being gifted stuff because she admits if it is tit! I haven’t ever watched sister pledge
She also once tipped a whole bottle flash down the sink because she found out it wasn’t cruelty free.
To me that’s really silly, why didn’t she send it to a woman’s refuge or a food bank.

She also once tipped a whole bottle flash down the sink because she found out it wasn’t cruelty free.
To me that’s really silly, why didn’t she send it to a woman’s refuge or a food bank.
to be fair though once she had done that she quickly said she shouldn’t have done and that she wouldn’t waste anymore products and would use up what she had but wouldn’t buy anymore.

I like dazlin. She sticks to the cleaning for the most part, answers messages and gives some good tips. Her page is useful.

she is the only of that group of cleaning accounts I follow though.
sister pledge I couldn’t watch those toilet ones 🤮 I don’t know what it is about little miss mops but she makes my teeth itch so unfollowed her after a couple of days and then there’s loads of others each other tag into but I don’t even know who they are.

Reactions: 4
to be fair though once she had done that she quickly said she shouldn’t have done and that she wouldn’t waste anymore products and would use up what she had but wouldn’t buy anymore.

I like dazlin. She sticks to the cleaning for the most part, answers messages and gives some good tips. Her page is useful.

she is the only of that group of cleaning accounts I follow though.
sister pledge I couldn’t watch those toilet ones 🤮 I don’t know what it is about little miss mops but she makes my teeth itch so unfollowed her after a couple of days and then there’s loads of others each other tag into but I don’t even know who they are.
Little miss mops has her own thread on here to that's been going for quite some time. I came across it last night 👍

Happy birthday 'Angle' love you 🤣

Screenshot_20200211-092954.png

#Awkward
Screenshot_20200211-093604.png
Screenshot_20200211-093700.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
'my' #, ffs if she was a dog she'd scent mark it. Why don't you just trademark it Pledgy love ;).

Didn't old stepford housewife LQOC bring this out first.

View attachment 82350
It was also not originally done by lqoc but I personally have never done this as dentures are resin or plastic and these tablets must be pretty strong to clean them so I don't really want that in my mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.