Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a thread for these two!

I used to follow both of these but I couldn’t stand either of their voices or how they had sly digs at people. But never came out and said what they meant.
another pair of greedy grabbing twats!
And the cleaning of public toilets did my head in. 🤮🤮😮

674944D8-CAEF-4802-81DF-21EC45EF4D0C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The constant gifting to them is beyond a joke. There are people struggling to pay bills and put food on the table and companies gift these two items that some people could only dream of affording

Reactions: 14
I have to disagree. They both actually work as cleaners. Yes they are gifted products but I think they give genuine reviews on the products. They are not in hinches grabby league by any means.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I have to disagree. They both actually work as cleaners. Yes they are gifted products but I think they give genuine reviews on the products. They are not in hinches grabby league by any means.
True, however they have slowly sold out on Instagram. They arent as genuine as they were in the beginning

Reactions: 19
True, however they have slowly sold out on Instagram. They arent as genuine as they were in the beginning
They don’t seem to re gift anything they get sent, surly they could do that.
I agree they aren’t as nice as they was to begin with. Like most of these influencers, they are take take take.
yes they are cleaners but I wouldn’t want either of them cleaning my house. They are not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 9
I dont think pledge works as much as a cleaner since she split from her partner. Not sure what she actually does now. The amount of stuff she gets gifted is beyond a joke. New pan sets and vacuums she gets given is ridiculous. She goes on about looking after the planet but seems ok with blatant consumerism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sister pledge said the business is her ex husbands but she helps out time to time. I think shes a stay at home mum as ger daughter has autism etc. I think all her kids are in school full time or are adults. She must be making a fair bit in Instagram swipe ups or her ex pays her a lot of maintenance

Reactions: 10
The thing that annoys the duck out of me about Dazlin is that she thinks being slightly crude is going to make her popular? And the forever saying she needs her bathroom done so someone offers her a freebie, it’s sad! I also don’t believe she needs that many hoovers, yes she does give some away but she keeps most of them🙁 also wonder if they went on a holiday every half term before her Insta days 🤔

I quite like dazlin tbf I think she’s one of the more grounded ones amongst all of the cleanfluencers and I respect she keeps her child private etc and doesn’t cash in on him too. I think she does get gifted far too much but I do think she’s good at reviewing the products and is honest about them. Anytime I’ve ever messaged her she’s always responded and been really friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve recently followed bissell and I’ve seen comments like these! I mean if that isn’t the biggest hint I don’t know what is.
That’s me unfollowed. I was willing to overlook the hundreds of gifted Swan items. I admired SP for the work she did to raise awareness. But this is obscene. They really are in it together! Home-clean was one of the accounts that went to that astonish trip with them. Makes me sick seeing it here like this. I’m so done.

Reactions: 8
Nooooo, actually really like Dazlin, gutted theres a thread about her 😂 each to their own though aye. But she doesnt exploit her kid, if a product is tit she says its tit, she works hard and seems to really give a tit about her followers. She has messaged me back within minutes each time I've messaged her. I like how she has that elderly client that is a hoarder and shes given up her own time unpaid to speak to the clients sons about it and then help the woman declutter her house. Seems like a decent person. Every time shes gifted things to review too she always seems really grateful, unlike a lot of others!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Was it Pledge who storied about her Slow Cooker being old and starting to break/crack?

C'mon Swan get ya finger out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Each to their own, but I am really sad that a thread has been created about two “proper” cleaners who do actually educate people, when you have the hinchs of this world damaging the environment and people’s self esteem and MH.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The amount of Swan stuff they are gifted is ridiculous

Used to like the both but find them a bit scroungy now, especially Dazlin, everything is a bit grabby for me

Reactions: 8
Nooooo, actually really like Dazlin, gutted theres a thread about her 😂 each to their own though aye. But she doesnt exploit her kid, if a product is tit she says its tit, she works hard and seems to really give a tit about her followers. She has messaged me back within minutes each time I've messaged her. I like how she has that elderly client that is a hoarder and shes given up her own time unpaid to speak to the clients sons about it and then help the woman declutter her house. Seems like a decent person. Every time shes gifted things to review too she always seems really grateful, unlike a lot of others!
Agree. There aren’t many like her that actually keep their child private and I fully respect her for that. She always replies to messages as well. One of the better cleaning accounts who hasn’t sold out to the likes of p&g and Ava May

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree. There aren’t many like her that actually keep their child private and I fully respect her for that. She always replies to messages as well. One of the better cleaning accounts who hasn’t sold out to the likes of p&g and Ava May
No but she has sold out to Swan, gTech and whoever else will send her a new hoover. Yes she is grateful and does a proper review, which is nice but she is getting very beggy. I’m not saying she’s a bad person or not hard-working because she seems to be (other than the sly digs at other accounts rather than just saying something outright and her over the top act to be relatable) but sometimes I really struggle to like her. Also struggle to believe she’s only turning 40👀

Reactions: 11
Started a thread for these two!

I used to follow both of these but I couldn’t stand either of their voices or how they had sly digs at people. But never came out and said what they meant.
another pair of greedy grabbing twats!
And the cleaning of public toilets did my head in. 🤮🤮😮

View attachment 81676
So glad to see this thread. I've always thought Dazlin was a condescending, blunt witch, but Sisterpledge... bloody hell the attitude coming out of her recently 😳. They're such know it all's (and the secret cleaner to 🤮). Their all up LQOC's ass. What does SP even do anymore? She doesn't work for her ex husband's company, she seems to be sat on her arse at home copying her side kick for "content".

I’ve recently followed bissell and I’ve seen comments like these! I mean if that isn’t the biggest hint I don’t know what is.
So beggy the lot of them, greedy and shameless.

That 'Home Clean" account is so boring, such a cling on and another condescending 'know it all'. Those boomerangs to.

Last edited:
They have sold out to astonish, swan, gtech, scrubdaddy, dew, smells clean....just to name a few.

I agree there are worse on Instagram, but the constant begging and flaunting freebies is whats turned me against them

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.