Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree they dont beg for things like most
I think they're more direct than that. Anyone remember Pledge approaching companies for free pegs to review? Pegs ffs, who even cares? But... the companies would then have her details and could then send other products so I don't think she's as innocent as she'd like us to believe. Well in my opinion anyway, I'm probably more suspicious 👀

Reactions: 8
Loved following them both up until 3/4 months ago. They’ve lost their grip on what really working people do and have the ability to do/buy. Every day it’s something new to buy or some discount code to use that they gain money from. I don’t care if they reckon they don’t earn a penny, they’re getting bloody something. Who cares about trolley bags and car park picnics? Everyone does/has done this in their life. What’s so novel about a packed lunch? And don’t get me started on the constant new hoovers/steamers/kettles/pans, it’s consumerism at its finest. They take for the sake of it. The products they endorse are just the latest fad and aren’t relatable for the everyday person half the time. Whose got time to steam their floor every other day? Both of them boil my piss

Reactions: 19
Looks like I’m blocked by pledge!! 😂 anyone else? checked on my other account but can still see her storys haha 🤣 Don’t give a tit you bore me anyway love 🖕🏻

Reactions: 3
Sisterbegs has done over 60 bleeping adverts on her stories. 60! Ffs. #Shameless

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also what’s so amazing about a dryer/washing machine/dishwasher being 9/10 years old? Why is it such a mild blowing fact? They’re built to last that long. Plenty of people have white goods that old or older still going strong! It’s almost like a oh look at me being relatable but I’ve got £1000’s of bloody hoovers and everything else is sponsored/aff linked/gifted and I rarely show anything I’ve 100% paid for.

Reactions: 6
So no more Beldray steamer, now its the Polti. For fucks sake, i guess all the hinting on dazzling cleaning page has worked. They really have no clue.....they are basically advertising direct competitors of swan and Beldray.

Sorry but these people will do anything for a cleaning gadget for free.

Reactions: 7
I don't watch SP and never have so can't comment on her.

I do watch (but don't follow) Dazlin and have for maybe a year. I liked her to begin with, she seemed like the most "relatable" within the cleaning landscape. I also liked that she doesn't pimp her kid out for $$. But recently... I don't know.... it's like every single story is the same content just redone in some way or she comes off as really condescending! It feels like being back in primary school and being talked to like a naughty child. Boring.

A few different products but it felt like the swan ads were never going to end 🙄.
nah she only advertised one product yesterday that was the polty steamer and she put#ad on every story it was in 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it did seem like a lot but if I was gifted a £300 machine I’d be banging on about it too 😆 I don’t have an issue with these 2 as much as some of the others out there! I do quite like them both as they both always reply to messages and do real cleaning - also if they only ever raved about one brand all the time hoe fake would tgat be?

Reactions: 3
nah she only advertised one product yesterday that was the polty steamer and she put#ad on every story it was in 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it did seem like a lot but if I was gifted a £300 machine I’d be banging on about it too 😆 I don’t have an issue with these 2 as much as some of the others out there! I do quite like them both as they both always reply to messages and do real cleaning - also if they only ever raved about one brand all the time hoe fake would tgat be?
You must have looked later on in the day. It was #ad Swan central - saucepans, vac, giveaway and something else, then the Polti ad. It's very sad, desperate and greedy when your "content" is a huge percentage of ads, regurgitated crap and stolen ideas.

You must have looked later on in the day. It was #ad Swan central - saucepans, vac, giveaway and something else, then the Polti ad. It's very sad, desperate and greedy when your "content" is a huge percentage of ads, regurgitated crap and stolen ideas.

Who she stole ideas off? Spill!

Who she stole ideas off? Spill!
So many people, have you never noticed? She copies DazlinCleaning so much, her TikTok videos especially over Christmas were stolen ideas. Then she bragged because people were using her voiceover on their videos, but not once did she credit the original content creator she stole from.

So many people, have you never noticed? She copies DazlinCleaning so much, her TikTok videos especially over Christmas were stolen ideas. Then she bragged because people were using her voiceover on their videos, but not once did she credit the original content creator she stole from.
No never noticed .... 🤔 plus I don’t have tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also what’s so amazing about a dryer/washing machine/dishwasher being 9/10 years old? Why is it such a mild blowing fact? They’re built to last that long. Plenty of people have white goods that old or older still going strong! It’s almost like a oh look at me being relatable but I’ve got £1000’s of bloody hoovers and everything else is sponsored/aff linked/gifted and I rarely show anything I’ve 100% paid for.
My mum and dad got married in 1986. My dad’s parents bought them a Zanussi washing machine and tumble dryer... my mum literally only got a new tumble dryer weeks before Christmas there because the Zanussi finalllllly gave up the ghost. The washing machine was working fine too but she changed it about 6 years ago to match their new kitchen (the tumble dryer stayed in the shed). So yeah Dazlin...a 9 year old machine is not that big a deal. Get over yourself. Cannot stand her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol you have high demands for entertainment, that you don’t have to pay for and have actively selected to follow 😜...I don’t use TIktok but I thought the point was copying and retelling other peoples videos?
Seriously though with instagram, I don’t get why people follow so many of the same type of accounts? It’s like buying ALL the tabloids or ALL the gossip magazines... your only gonna get a rehash of the same content... and certainly the same adverts. And people actually pay hard earned cash for those 🤷🏻‍♀️
I like a nice variety of insta stories, a mix of celebs, health, comedy, animals and a couple of CLeaners, when I get bored or frustrated by an account I’ll mute them or unfollow. That’s the beauty of it, The content is ours to select 😁

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.