Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. You think it's about you. Who's the narcissist now? 😂
😂 Well this is awkward. If you chose to take what I said as me thinking this thread is mine or in any way shape or form about me then I don't know what to tell you.

Lol I got blocked for commenting that I didnt think her post last night was appropriate. Clearly can’t take criticism

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lol I got blocked for commenting that I didnt think her post last night was appropriate. Clearly can’t take criticism
No way!
Well clearly you wasn’t the only one, she soundly have taken it down otherwise.
Good for you. 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Well clearly SisterPledge is on here reading as she knew my user name!! Why would you go on a site that you dislike so much. Stalking?!? The fact that she removed the posting shows how inappropriate it was. Shame I used to really enjoy her stories but just don’t agree with what she said last night and recently the constant swipe ups/discount codes. But hey ho I am entitled to my opinion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well clearly SisterPledge is on here reading as she knew my user name!! Why would you go on a site that you dislike so much. Stalking?!? The fact that she removed the posting shows how inappropriate it was. Shame I used to really enjoy her stories but just don’t agree with what she said last night and recently the constant swipe ups/discount codes. But hey ho I am entitled to my opinion
Looks like you walked into that one. Hope your not an influencer cause she'll be having you now. Anybody else given their identity away today? 😂

I wonder how much dazzy makes from that new machine she’s been banging on and on and on about this weekend 🙄

Obviously dazlin cleaning is too important to reply to her inbox messages today. Once again sent her a message only to have it read and not even responded to. She always spoke to me for a very long time, wonder what i did wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oooh dear Mario has blocked me now. SisterPledge must have given him the nudge. Well saves me skipping though all those rants n dots 🤪 and pushing that sponge cloth

• Haha
How pathetic? Surely they all have better things to be doing
Lol just goes to show unable to take criticism they just block anyone who questions what they post. Mario is digging a hole for himself. I wouldn’t be surprised that once he has got enough freebies to replace everything in the flat he will end this “journey” he has been taking everyone on and close his account 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oooh dear Mario has blocked me now. SisterPledge must have given him the nudge. Well saves me skipping though all those rants n dots 🤪 and pushing that sponge cloth
And having to listen to him bleat on about how he has saved small businesses and how he has helped them from his platform.
At least you don’t have to look at his dolls house mirror anymore, or his plush bespoke sofa, bed and all the other tit he crams into his tiny fiat!

Lol just goes to show unable to take criticism they just block anyone who questions what they post. Mario is digging a hole for himself. I wouldn’t be surprised that once he has got enough freebies to replace everything in the flat he will end this “journey” he has been taking everyone on and close his account 🤞
I hope not, his thread on here is hilarious 😂

Reactions: 2
Sister Pledge on the beg for yet more freebies. It must burn a little that Sebo haven't sent her one yet and other accounts have had multiple.

Screenshot_20200218-105406.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ooh dear there’s been a 💇🏻‍♀️ there’s been tears. Hope the poor hairdresser doesn’t follow her and watched here slate the do #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.