Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't comment on daz as never watched her stories ect, but my goodness sister pledge has changed hugely and not for the better.

All #ad and freebies, it's cringe viewing.

And bleeping eggs, you don't need a magic egg top removing tool, use a spoon like normal people! It was tit and didn't work love.
I saw that too but mind you ... she did say it was tit made a joke of wasting her money on it plus she didn’t swipe up to it did she idk so.... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do think she’s more honest than a lot are

But yeah she has changed I used to like her more when she didn’t swipe up to anything and Just cleaned bogs. Sick of that bloody egg machine and the trolley bags. Bore off pledgey 🙄
Completely agree, I used to like her account but she's turned into an arrogant witch. She has a bad attitude, is a condesending know it all, and her ego's run away with itself.

She's not as funny as she clearly thinks she is. Another cringe trolly bag video AGAIN today, I hate that tune her and Dazlin use on their stories when they think people are jealous LOL! Her content is just rinse and repeat, it's stale and pointless. I don't understand how her follower numbers aren't dropping. It's all beggy swipe up ads and aff links for the same stuff being peddled all over Instagram. There are a few accounts who've called her out because she's been a condesending witch in the dms when they've sent her a message.

I hate it when they make out they're doing their following a favour by adding swipe ups, "I've added the link for you, hope it helps". duck off, you just want to greedily coin off your fake friendly stories. Both her and Dazlin rip take piss out of their followers and other influencers, but still tag them in stuff. They are massively two faced.
Ooh spill the tea!! Who? What? 😱

Reactions: 1
I actually really like Dazlin! Yes she gets gifted quite a bit BUT she does proper reviews and she puts a lot of work into filming her insta and does teach a lot about how to clean etc. Plus she also warns against the Hinch hacks so I’m all good with that. SP I used to really enjoy and I wish she’d do more cleaning as it’s gone a bit quiet on that side of things lately but I’m sure she has her reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Influenced were you? 😂😂

A lot of accounts were hacking away at the hair with rollareleasa claiming the whole time it was easier than scissors. Talk about solutions to non problems! 🙄
I was, and it felt like I had been mugged!!
I swiftly unfollowed and found Tattle 🤣🤣
She did make it look easy! And I reckon she had already cut it with scissors... witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So basically the Smol things don’t actually dissolve properly but that wasn’t the product it was her (disputed advertising as usable st any temperature)
She give it 9/10 🙄

It’s like the crappy egg thing, she was desperate for a reason to explain why it didnt actually work

Just give an honest review, say it’s rubbish...

Reactions: 2
Shame on you Pledge this is NOT cool. You're disgusting you self pittying narcissist!!

Screenshot_20200215-221222.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hadn't really heard much about this lady until tonight. So I couldn't have been looking in the right places for the hate. Are all these people who are coming over all holier than thou tonight seriously saying they never bitched or gossiped about anyone ever??

Reactions: 4
So basically smol only works if you wash at a 60. Yeah....great money saving strategy that is. Ill stick to what i know works well at 30, thanks

Reactions: 3
So basically smol only works if you wash at a 60. Yeah....great money saving strategy that is. Ill stick to what i know works well at 30, thanks
Probably regretting working with her now. Everyone else has been completely positive about Smol products. She didn't put them in the drum first so they didn't get the chance to desolve property. I've used these for months they're brilliant honestly, don't let her put you off trying them. You can get a free trial you just cover postage for £1 x

You didn't? 😂 It was always the way they couldn't do it with one hand, stop filming, then show the clean brushes! Magic 😂
We’ll call it a moment of madness!!
It won’t happen again... ever 😂

Shame on you Pledge this is NOT cool. You're disgusting you self pittying narcissist!!

View attachment 84629
Until the reasons for Caroline taking her own life are known people shouldn’t jump to conclusions, she had issue with a court case that’s all I know . So I can’t comment but typically people like SP jump to conclusions that’s it’s to do with online trolling.
It’s very sad when anyone takes their one life.
I feel sorry for her family, friends and work colleagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's tragic that she didn't get the support she so desperately needed. What the media put her through is absolutely disgusting. Profiting off that back of torment and enticing hate.

So glad I stumbled across this thread, dazlinf cleaning has replied with nothing but sarcastic comments to me regarding questions I ask regarding vacuums and which to go for, I’ve been cleaning a hell of a lot longer than her and wanted an opinion about which to go for next, one minute it’s Gtech which I bought and was tit after a month and now the swan which was featured on this morning and it broke after a day and she replied with well if you buy cheap that’s what you get, and I would never use a cordless (Gtech) on clients houses...all answers depend on what she’s promoting at the time..no more

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I saw that too but mind you ... she did say it was tit made a joke of wasting her money on it plus she didn’t swipe up to it did she idk so.... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do think she’s more honest than a lot are

But yeah she has changed I used to like her more when she didn’t swipe up to anything and Just cleaned bogs. Sick of that bloody egg machine and the trolley bags. Bore off pledgey 🙄

Ooh spill the tea!! Who? What? 😱
Sorry I have only just seen this, I wasn't being ignorant. I wish I could remember the accounts, there have been at least 3 people who talked about this on their stories and shared screenshots. It was a long time ago and I can't for the life of me think of the account names and I didn't screenshot anything because at the time I liked SP. I remember she blocked Sophistaclean ages ago because she tried to bring an account to her attention for being a witch to her or doing something dodgy (I can't remember exactly) and instead of listening and supporting her she just blocked her (think she's unblocked her now). I'll try and remember the accounts and come back to you if I can.

So glad I stumbled across this thread, dazlinf cleaning has replied with nothing but sarcastic comments to me regarding questions I ask regarding vacuums and which to go for, I’ve been cleaning a hell of a lot longer than her and wanted an opinion about which to go for next, one minute it’s Gtech which I bought and was tit after a month and now the swan which was featured on this morning and it broke after a day and she replied with well if you buy cheap that’s what you get, and I would never use a cordless (Gtech) on clients houses...all answers depend on what she’s promoting at the time..no more
Completely agree, she slags Shark vacuums off but has a post on her grid talking about how wonderful hers is. How can her opinion be trusted. I bought a Gtech K9 after her raving about it and I'd be beyond pissed off if I paid full price for it. I bought it when it was £100 off in December. You need a second vac as there are no tools and it doesn't suck things up close to edges. I have to use a handheld vac to clean the filter after every use it builds up so quickly. I also bought the swan (the pet version) and mines broken to. I'm thinking of buying a Sebo Felix I've heard good things about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sorry I have only just seen this, I wasn't being ignorant. I wish I could remember the accounts, there have been at least 3 people who talked about this on their stories and shared screenshots. It was a long time ago and I can't for the life of me think of the account names and I didn't screenshot anything because at the time I liked SP. I remember she blocked Sophistaclean ages ago because she tried to bring an account to her attention for being a witch to her or doing something dodgy (I can't remember exactly) and instead of listening and supporting her she just blocked her (think she's unblocked her now). I'll try and remember the accounts and come back to you if I can.

Completely agree, she slags Shark vacuums off but has a post on her grid talking about how wonderful hers is. How can her opinion be trusted. I bought a Gtech K9 after her raving about it and I'd be beyond pissed off if I paid full price for it. I bought it when it was £100 off in December. You need a second vac as there are no tools and it doesn't suck things up close to edges. I have to use a handheld vac to clean the filter after every use it builds up so quickly. I also bought the swan (the pet version) and mines broken to. I'm thinking of buying a Sebo Felix I've heard good things about them.
I’m defo not an influencer but I have the Sebo felix and it’s amazing. I do have a shark which I loved but got the Sebo and it’s still picking up stuff after I have used the shark.

• Heart

Doesn't she promote SEBO?

Lots of accounts are posting this, the news is running with this angle on the story. So TBF I think narcissist is a bit OTT.

She does, she's been gifted two and they aren't cheap, the Polti steam/vac is something like £350 to. I wonder what happened to the Karcher machine she was gifted ages ago. That was really expensive and she used to rave about that, but it appears to be collecting dust in the garage now. My partnes sister bought a Felix a few weeks ago and absolutely loves it, they've always had Sebo machines.

Lots of accounts are posting this, the news is running with this angle on the story. So TBF I think narcissist is a bit OTT.
No it's not over the top. She was using her now deleted story about CF as a way to vent about this thread. It wasn't about CF at all. As I said, the it's self pittying and narcissistic and in disgustingly bad taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She does, she's been gifted two and they aren't cheap, the Polti steam/vac is something like £350 to. I wonder what happened to the Karcher machine she was gifted ages ago. That was really expensive and she used to rave about that, but it appears to be collecting dust in the garage now. My partnes sister bought a Felix a few weeks ago and absolutely loves it, they've always had Sebo machines.

No it's not over the top. She was using her now deleted story about CF as a way to vent about this thread. It wasn't about CF at all. As I said, the it's self pittying and narcissistic and in disgustingly bad taste.
Haha. You think it's about you. Who's the narcissist now? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.