Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just utter cringe, you didn't miss anything. Desperate Pledge was there doing what she does best begging - this time for attention and kissing her BFF arse. A certain young vacuum expert was on there making a tit out of himself to showing off like an annoying child .

that certain young vacuum expert driiiiiiiives me insaaaaaane

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dazzlin cleaning - one very ignorant human being
I Used to like dazzling but she started to grate on me so i unfollowed her, Straight away she unfollowed me, How sad that with all her followers she checked to see who unfollows her!🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I Used to like dazzling but she started to grate on me so i unfollowed her, Straight away she unfollowed me, How sad that with all her followers she checked to see who unfollows her!🤦‍♀️
Ahh but did you have to check to see if she’d unfollowed you, after she’d checked to see you’d unfollowed her? You should refollow and unfollow several times in one day ... see if she can keep up! Imagine how sad that would be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ would she ever just buy new bloody furniture. I get being thrifty but Jesus wept!!

Reactions: 3
The way she acts like a martyr for keeping her living room furniture even though it's all dented and worn is hilarious 🤣 just bloody get new stuff if you hate it so much!

I don’t mind dazzlin’s ig stories when she’s actually cleaning but when she talks to the camera I can’t bare it! She must blink 6 times a second and constantly raising her eyebrows, so irritating to watch!

Reactions: 4
Omg that is very true!!! She hates eggs! Why lie?? Particularly when you are flogging an egg maker left right and centre 🤷‍♀️

Anyone else hating them photos she had in her garage for years? Should’ve stayed in the garage bab. Like ones you’d find in a nursing home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she have a delivery slot for Asda? Shouldn’t they be left for the more vulnerable? Or is one of her kids classed as high risk? Must admit I haven’t been keeping up with her because she’s boring AF

I can’t believe they’ve both been given swan fridges now, bullshitting that they’ve had them for ages.

Pledge obviously knows she’s gonna get tit for another freebie so going on like she’s only got it so we can get a whopping 20% off the monstrosity, which tbh looks crap

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she have a delivery slot for Asda? Shouldn’t they be left for the more vulnerable? Or is one of her kids classed as high risk? Must admit I haven’t been keeping up with her because she’s boring AF
Been following bab for a long time I followed a little while ago cos I have her a bit of advice bloody hell she didn't felt lay into me so blocked her ive recently followed het again a nd she did mention the other account so just being nosey I followed het two bloody hell ther like two sisters same swan fridge cooking same things now decorating and updating furniture same bloody comments whf

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She has a daughter with autism, i dont know whether that classes as "vulnerable".

I used to really like following pledge and dazlin before they turned into qvc. Their stories practically mirror eachother aswell now.
I know its really petty but it annoys me how much pledge bathes her dog, its really not good for their coat or skin to be washed all the time

I unfollowed her because I dabbled in the cleaning craze briefly, then realised that cleaning is still boring, and watching other people clean and talk about cleaning is even more boring.
But I do like that she’s kept to cruelty free products. Hinch has never even hinted at it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.