Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual it’s nice to see them both advertise the swan irons in none so subtle stupid ways 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This may make me sound awful but these two seem to think they are above the rest and they seem, well dazzling especially, seem to be showing off their home schooling efforts. Dazzling attempting to come across like everyone should be doing what she is doing.

Also why does she insist on emptying her Hoover on the bathroom floor to show the 'filth'. Filth is used by both of them (I do believe sister pledge is using it because of dazzlin) to describe normal household mess and dust etc. Its normal and by defining not blitzing your oven every two weeks as Filth, its basically saying people who don't are disgusting.

Not sure any of this makes sense

Reactions: 12
The pair of them are bigheaded nauses. I think Dazzling could be quite a bully if allowed to be and SP is just a show off. They talk as if people dont know a thing about cleaning. How the heck did we manage until they came along?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pair of them are bigheaded nauses. I think Dazzling could be quite a bully if allowed to be and SP is just a show off. They talk as if people dont know a thing about cleaning. How the heck did we manage until they came along?
I would never have known to soak a greasy tray in 'hot soapy water ' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
when sister pledge stayed over hers the night I found dazzlin quite sarcastic and belittling towards her

Reactions: 8
when sister pledge stayed over hers the night I found dazzlin quite sarcastic and belittling towards her
I think that is just her personality. She doesn't seem like a genuine person and she comes across like a bit of an arrogant twit really.
Also what's with the babs thing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DazBab made a royal tit out of herself thinking she's hilarious as usual with her 3 year old sense of toilet humour on Michael Barrymore's live yesterday. Repeatedly going on about her love of dirty holes and he heard it as hobs and was looking at her like she was the strangest thing he'd ever clapped eyes on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DazBab made a royal tit out of herself thinking she's hilarious as usual with her 3 year old sense of toilet humour on Michael Barrymore's live yesterday. Repeatedly going on about her love of dirty holes and he heard it as hobs and was looking at her like she was the strangest thing he'd ever clapped eyes on 😂

She’s so desperate to be funny 🙄

Reactions: 3
I went on there and immediately came off lol
Anyone watch her on the Facebook swan live thing? I don’t have Facebook so wanted to know if I missed anything embarrassing lol

Reactions: 1
I went on there and immediately came off lol
Anyone watch her on the Facebook swan live thing? I don’t have Facebook so wanted to know if I missed anything embarrassing lol
Just utter cringe, you didn't miss anything. Desperate Pledge was there doing what she does best begging - this time for attention and kissing her BFF arse. A certain young vacuum expert was on there making a tit out of himself to showing off like an annoying child .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching pledge stories, why do swan gift her so much stuff kettles, toasters Coffee machine etc and yet today she is descaling her kettle and it’s a Delonghi 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching pledge stories, why do swan gift her so much stuff kettles, toasters Coffee machine etc and yet today she is descaling her kettle and it’s a Delonghi 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wow seriously? she working for them now too? swiping up to a rival brand omg the bleeping greedy twit and the brass neck of it 😡 anyone with any credibility would only ever show the one brand and be loyal it’s just disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Blatantly cheating on Swan. In front of the whole damn world! Has she no shame? ...The two-faced-good-for-nothing 🤬 ....Exactly the kind of woman we need to warn our sons about!

• Haha
Blatantly cheating on Swan. In front of the whole damn world! Has she no shame? ...The two-faced-good-for-nothing 🤬 ....Exactly the kind of woman we need to warn our sons about!
Anything for a freebie. Was polti again yesterday, so obviously the beldray one is not good enough anymore

Reactions: 4
DazBab's at it again with yet another new gifted steamer. At what point do you stop feeling comfortable being a sellout, beggy twit who regurgites the same spiel to your sheeple so you can cram your garage with equipment to feel special #compensatingformynonexistentlife

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.