Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So fabulosa have given her disinfectant to give out to those in need and she’s posted it on a conservative page? Put me in my place if I’m wrong but would it not be better for her to give it all to the food banks so people can go and get what they need and it can be regulated by the people working at the food bank?

Reactions: 5
So fabulosa have given her disinfectant to give out to those in need and she’s posted it on a conservative page? Put me in my place if I’m wrong but would it not be better for her to give it all to the food banks so people can go and get what they need and it can be regulated by the people working at the food bank?
Which page did she post her giveaway

conservation not conservative 😂😂

Reactions: 1
conservation not conservative 😂😂
I’ve just seen that and totally hold my hands up🙈😂 should probably put my glasses on 😂😂 as for her being butthurt, calling me Felicia and saying I’m hoarding loo rolls - I have 6 loo rolls in my house and there’s 2 of us, however I’ll just use the shower if I’m not allowed to leave the house and I run out of tit roll but cheers BAB

Reactions: 3
Oooo Garthy (@athomewithg) having a rant at Dazlin over flogging hoovers, toasters, kettles etc at a time when people are worried about money! He didn't mention any names but her stories did have a couple of hoovers on swipe plus some other random stuff so it's not hard to work out. 😎

Reactions: 7
Still get free tit left right and centre, no we don’t want you f*ckin 20% off code

And that blender is vile looking

All these ads and showing off free tit whilst the world is falling apart is making me so mad 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Use to like Sister Pledge but she become another sell out, gifted and swipe up links everywhere.

Reactions: 6
I agree with the comment that they’ve slowly started selling out. Tbh most of the big accounts have now.
stopped watching big accounts a while back. Dazzling is just annoying and cringe, not sure what it is about her. With pledge i just got sick of constantly seeing dirty bogs 🤮🤢

Reactions: 6
Well shame on you SP. Using the current situation to squeeze in one last push for your swipe ups! Pretending it's all so people can get a discount with your codes. Absolutely disgusted.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well shame on you SP. Using the current situation to squeeze in one last push for your swipe ups! Pretending it's all so people can get a discount with your codes. Absolutely disgusted.
Literally came here to say that 🤬 absolutely no words. The family members of the people who risk their lives won't be glad of selfish morons like her and their "happy mail" 😡😡. Vile twit. She was telling everyone about her "anxiety" earlier on in the week. How much actual anxiety must frontline workers (who are forced out for vile thick idiots like Pledge and her moronic minions) feel stepping out their front doors to put themselves at pretty much constant risk whilst they're working. She makes me sick.
Screenshot_20200331-151628.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh now come on don’t be harsh after all I panicked and ordered a can opener after reading that! I just hope it arrives in between my 12 hr shifts at the hospital so that my delivery driver can thank me for keeping him in a job. I sterilised my doorbell for him with fabyoulooser and put a note up to let him know he can thank me for that too.

Plus now Brighthouse has gone into administration I hope Swan survives after all they single handedly provide us tattlers with more ammunition to slag off the greedy instatwats than any other company 🤷🏻‍♀️ They deserve a medal really...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This crisis has definitely illuminated the sheer greed and grabbyness of these people...disgusting. They’re really so live in their own little worlds

Reactions: 4
Oh now come on don’t be harsh after all I panicked and ordered a can opener after reading that! I just hope it arrives in between my 12 hr shifts at the hospital so that my delivery driver can thank me for keeping him in a job. I sterilised my doorbell for him with fabyoulooser and put a note up to let him know he can thank me for that too.

Plus now Brighthouse has gone into administration I hope Swan survives after all they single handedly provide us tattlers with more ammunition to slag off the greedy instatwats than any other company 🤷🏻‍♀️ They deserve a medal really...
Legitimately stunned by people proudly telling postal workers through the medium of handwritten sign, that they disinfectant their door daily to keep them safe. No thank you to them for still delivering, just an ego boosting 'look at me I'm wonderful' note. I won't name them, but a not so bright (and incredibly condescending) Dazlin/Pledge cling on with over 6000 followers did exactly this and told the world.

• Angry
  • Wow
I can't believe these utter plebs are still at it...

Screenshot_20200401-154119~2.png

Totally essential 🙄
Screenshot_20200401-154056.png

I think I'm gonna vom.

Screenshot_20200401-153952~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.