Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe people actually spend their hard earned money on this shite.

The egg boiler was bad enough, but an electric tin opener 🙄 every inch of their kitchens are filled with Swan products.

The edge on that opened tin looked pretty dangerous, give me a manual safety can opener any day.

Reactions: 3
The edge on that opened tin looked pretty dangerous, give me a manual safety can opener any day.
She must have been reading here because she’s just done a video to tell you it’s not sharp😂😂 how bleeping predictable are these people 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have been reading here because she’s just done a video to tell you it’s not sharp😂😂 how bleeping predictable are these people 😂😂
it’s probably the first question I’d ask her if I were actually considering buying one to be fair. I’m one of those accident prone types that could cut themselves on a lettuce leaf 😂... still don’t want one though!

• Haha
Bloody hell, more swan swag 🙄

Why is it things that were absolutely fine yesterday are suddenly tit and need replacing with new swan stuff. Can they not just say no thank you I ha e a perfectly good....whatever it is

They all bang on about being cruelty free and eco friendly but are happy to be wasteful with all these unnecessary appliances.

I wouldnt buy swan goods now just out of spite 😆

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, more swan swag 🙄

Why is it things that were absolutely fine yesterday are suddenly tit and need replacing with new swan stuff. Can they not just say no thank you I ha e a perfectly good....whatever it is

They all bang on about being cruelty free and eco friendly but are happy to be wasteful with all these unnecessary appliances.

I wouldnt buy swan goods now just out of spite 😆

Some accounts don't accept silly gifts etc

It’s just getting embarrassing now with all the swan stuff, usually goes in order of dazzlin then sister pledge 🙄

Everytime sister begs says she is sick of something or something has broken, she gets a gifted one from swan within days. Really getting boring now.

• Haha
Everytime sister begs says she is sick of something or something has broken, she gets a gifted one from swan within days. Really getting boring now.
Omg did she get the Swan slow cooker and coffee tea sugar things some said she was begging for? I didn’t see her get those too 🙄😂 what a beggy Beg!!

• Haha
That microwave arrived after like half an hour of her hating the old one! It must of been drone delivered!

• Haha
Never been a fan of sister pledge. I follow her, occasionally watch her videos but something about her grates on me, however I’m absolutely gutted there’s a thread of dazlin cleaning 😫🤣 I seem to be the only one who loves her! I’ve messaged her loads of times and have always had a response, her and mymaidmamma are my fav insta cleaning accounts x
Eugh no 😷🤣🤣🤣

What’s our guess at the next must have item? My moneys on an electric fondue set...
A germ nightmare for people who double dip 🤢, I don't think this is something cleaning accounts would go for tbh. Would be in quite bad taste to with the pandemic taking over. I can't believe how excited Dazbab got over a can opener. SP used it to open a stinking can of tuna and didn't rince the part that would have been in the tuna 'juice'. Grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
What’s our guess at the next must have item? My moneys on an electric fondue set...
I hope the Swan design team are flat out, designing something you can feed twigs into and it instantly mushes them up and converts it into toilet roll! (Swan if you’re reading I want design rights k!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.