Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand dazlin she’s such a dick. Yesterday she was showing off her kitchen and all the gifted tit she has gotten. Then she shared a post about Mr Babs (bellend) showing us where he works and what as ‘regional or national account manager’
All the tit they get gifted, they look like they are in a decent position financially already.

then today, pledge was hinting for swan to gift her some new tea, sugar pots, moaning about her chipped ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think if you need evidence that DazlinClean is beggy, the fact that she took a Swan egg cooker as a freebie when she doesn’t even like eggs just sums it up.

Was absolutely ridiculous how so many cleaning/home accounts were touting that egg cooker last week. Lost count how many times I saw it - I even sent Swan a message to them what a poorly planned campaign it was to have them all doing it at once, really put me off.

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand dazlin she’s such a dick. Yesterday she was showing off her kitchen and all the gifted tit she has gotten. Then she shared a post about Mr Babs (bellend) showing us where he works and what as ‘regional or national account manager’
All the tit they get gifted, they look like they are in a decent position financially already.

then today, pledge was hinting for swan to gift her some new tea, sugar pots, moaning about her chipped ones.
😂 So glad someone finally said it about Mr 'Babs' 🤣. (God a little bit of me dies whenever I hear Bab/Babs/babbers). Why do all these absolute dick heads need pathetic little names for their characters and followers.

SisterBegs cant help herself can she ffs. There was absolutely no need to Instagram her colouring the chipped parts, you have to laugh at how shamelessly beggy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does dazlin get her tits in a twist so much over the latest brand craze like the crease thing? And she’s always got to put comments in to belittle people ‘use an iron’. I’m sure everyone buying it knows they can use an iron, some people just don’t like ironing 🤷🏻‍♀️ She tries too hard to be ‘different’ but she just looks a prick

Reactions: 11
Why does dazlin get her tits in a twist so much over the latest brand craze like the crease thing? And she’s always got to put comments in to belittle people ‘use an iron’. I’m sure everyone buying it knows they can use an iron, some people just don’t like ironing 🤷🏻‍♀️ She tries too hard to be ‘different’ but she just looks a prick
She doesnt iron though! Her husband does it all. She's always up on her high horse about something. She was the same with making your own hand gel saying how dangerous it was as it was flammable! Does she think everyone is stupid? Woman has got too big for her own boots!

Reactions: 9
I have found dazzlin to be such a witch these days. It sounds like shes trying to be this hard ass and instead she's coming across like a bit of a c

Reactions: 7

They literally have brass necks, it beggars belief. Go and buy your kitchen items like the rest of society does, you cretinous rats.

Reactions: 3
You can get a blue badge for more than just physical disabilities. Not everyone with autism is the same, it’s a huge spectrum, so your child may not need one but others will. Your comment is really ignorant.
I can only apologise!
I didn’t realise her child was with her and apologised further on I think.

Reactions: 2
I can only apologise!
I didn’t realise her child was with her and apologised further on I think.
I’m pretty sure she was alone, her daughter may be entitled to a blue badge but pledge isn’t ebtitled to use it when her daughter isn’t with her

I’m pretty sure she was alone, her daughter may be entitled to a blue badge but pledge isn’t ebtitled to use it when her daughter isn’t with her
how do you know she was alone? Doesn’t always film her kids I don’t think it’s fair to assume she was breaking the law

Reactions: 2
I used to really like dazlin when she went cruelty free when Hinch became big. But the stores the other day about companies being bought by others etc etc, why does she not just make her own?? If she is really that bothered that would be the easiest and most cost effective solution? I’ve just done it and paid £15 for x4 5ltr white vinegar 🤨 and found ways to make my own cleaning products for the whole house.
She can’t be that arsed and it’s clearly a tactic! People are so numb to all this tit 🤦🏼‍♀️

I used to really like dazlin when she went cruelty free when Hinch became big. But the stores the other day about companies being bought by others etc etc, why does she not just make her own?? If she is really that bothered that would be the easiest and most cost effective solution? I’ve just done it and paid £15 for x4 5ltr white vinegar 🤨 and found ways to make my own cleaning products for the whole house.
She can’t be that arsed and it’s clearly a tactic! People are so numb to all this tit 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair, I would’ve want my house stinking of vinegar when I come home. I would think pro cleaners need stronger stuff than vinegar

To be fair, I would’ve want my house stinking of vinegar when I come home. I would think pro cleaners need stronger stuff than vinegar
Yeah I understand that but you can add oils to it and make it smell however you want! My house never smells of vinegar.
It’s also amazing to lift bad dirt, grime and grease!
Each to their own I know but, if she was reallllllly so bothered this would be her solution 🤷🏼‍♀️

Never been a fan of sister pledge. I follow her, occasionally watch her videos but something about her grates on me, however I’m absolutely gutted there’s a thread of dazlin cleaning 😫🤣 I seem to be the only one who loves her! I’ve messaged her loads of times and have always had a response, her and mymaidmamma are my fav insta cleaning accounts x

I’m surprised swan are still in business the amount of stuff they give away
I can’t believe people actually spend their hard earned money on this shite.

The egg boiler was bad enough, but an electric tin opener 🙄 every inch of their kitchens are filled with Swan products.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.