Dating…Where did it go wrong??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I work a weekend job in a bar for extra cash.Been there around 4 months.I have been being flirty with a colleague firstly just saying hi.I visited him once in the week we hugged and talked a bit.He wanted my number.I said maybe the next time I see him.On saturday after I finished we got quite hands on in the staff room.I asked him if he liked me he showed me his hard dick.I touched him and made him harder.Over the pants!We spent the next 2 hrs touching each other up.I popped into work with a friend and tried to talk to him today he was saying he couldn’t talk as the manger was in unlike Saturday.This was true.He was being quite distant and kept telling me my friend was waiting.I asked him what he wanted from me?He said nothing!He then said he’s off on Friday can we talk then I said no I’m busy.I said should we just go back to how it was before as in friendly and professional and he said yes.FYI he’s not married in his 40’s I’m 33.We spoke in front of his friend who asked us what happened he said nothing I said maybe something that shouldn’t have.I just want to know why it didn’t take off to anything more.I am working again on sat.Should I just be friendly or cold.I know I can be a bit annoying and shouldn’t have said anything in front of his friend.I’m not that fussed I wasn’t trying to be his wife just wanted to get my pussy licked.All advice and judgment welcome.x

Sorry for the long post!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Superb story.
Take the high ground but don’t play games. Tell him how you feel, and if he’s feel differently then move along, nothing gained and nothing lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is why you don't poke the payroll XD
I agree with this 100 percent but I figured as it wasn’t my main job it would be fine.He works there full time.As my sister says don’t tit where you eat.

Superb story.
Take the high ground but don’t play games. Tell him how you feel, and if he’s feel differently then move along, nothing gained and nothing lost.
Thanks I might just take the high ground.It’s so strange I don’t know how to pronounce his name but can tell you about the outline of his dick🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
We all just want our pussy licked sometimes! Just go with the flow and see what happens
Exactly I’m just going to be friendly and leave him to it.If he doesn’t make the effort I’ll just have to find someone else’s face to sit on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree with this 100 percent but I figured as it wasn’t my main job it would be fine.He works there full time.As my sister says don’t tit where you eat.

Thanks I might just take the high ground.It’s so strange I don’t know how to pronounce his name but can tell you about the outline of his dick🤦‍♀️
I’m with your sister on that with work, but you’ve already had a bit of a fumble 😉

I wonder how he will be this weekend? Just be really direct and tell him it won’t lick itself! 👅😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m with your sister on that with work, but you’ve already had a bit of a fumble 😉

I wonder how he will be this weekend? Just be really direct and tell him it won’t lick itself! 👅😘
Yeah I’m not sure what version of him I’m going to be getting the rock hard handsy one or the serious one who kept saying there’s cameras all over.I don’t think i’m gonna be that direct about the 🐱👅 but I’ll keep you updated!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i have nothing to add advice wise but i just wanted to say that this sentence is outstanding and made my evening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please give us some updates. I need to know how this turns out!

Reactions: 4
"I asked him if he liked me and he showed me his hard dick" i mean straight to the point, yes I do, here is evidence. Although he needs to watch using that as a reply to a question...he could end up on the sex offenders register 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I asked him if he liked me and he showed me his hard dick" i mean straight to the point, yes I do, here is evidence. Although he needs to watch using that as a reply to a question...he could end up on the sex offenders register 🤣
I don’t know why he didn’t just say yes instead of standing up and showing me his dick tbh.I rubbed him and said at least one part of you likes me.He did laugh at that.Not sure how works going to go this weekend but I doubt this will be the story I’ll be telling the grandkids of how me and grandpa got together!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t know what I’d do if my Nan turned round to me and said ‘I just wanted my pussy licked’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12