Dating rules

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone I’ve been dating someone for a few weeks now and been wondering what are your top dating rules? How long did you wait before becoming ‘exclusive’ or ‘official’ ?

“If he likes you, you’ll know. If he doesn’t, you’ll be confused.”

Has saved me many hours of grief over the years and made it much easier to move on when it wasn’t the right match.

I personally think a month is enough if you see each other often (twice a week or more). And for me, no sex until exclusivity. This weeds out a lot of guys who are just looking for a good time if I’m looking for a relationship.

Reactions: 13
“If he likes you, you’ll know. If he doesn’t, you’ll be confused.”

Has saved me many hours of grief over the years and made it much easier to move on when it wasn’t the right match.

I personally think a month is enough if you see each other often (twice a week or more). And for me, no sex until exclusivity. This weeds out a lot of guys who are just looking for a good time if I’m looking for a relationship.
Like this advice. Yes because you get a some guys saying they want to be in a relationship but are really only looking for a quick sh**.

Reactions: 3
Like this advice. Yes because you get a some guys saying they want to be in a relationship but are really only looking for a quick sh**.
I've heard of one better. They are looking for a serious relationship, really they are. They can't wait to get to know you better, dinners, drinks, festivals, mini breaks etc except, that it is so damn hard to concentrate. So, so hard for them. But fear not, they have a solution - just one thing needed before they can devote themselves to learning all about you.. what they need is to have sex with you a couple of times first, before all that pesky getting to know you stuff. Just a few bjs, or an unsatisfactory (for you) few pumps and voila! he can finally concentrate! Hurrah! Now is that really sooooo unreasonable? !

Heard about this second hand, imagine it's a old scam but still horrific.

Reactions: 3