Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my lad is originally from west mid and travels there to see family. 👀
Well this is freaking me out now... 😂
Can you send me a PM with his name? Not sure if this is even possible but I WANNA KNOW hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot deal with those teeth! An immediate swipe left as soon as I see them. Also pretty boys and those lads with short trousers and no socks 🤢 Boy, bye!
lol my friend said he’d be punching with me (best mates ey) there’s something I found hot though. I like nice teeth but not Jack fincham teeth!

Ahaha I know what you mean, proper essex these men haha

Oh @Gilly88 @leapricot my minds exploding please confirm or deny if he has the same name!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well this is freaking me out now... 😂
Can you send me a PM with his name? Not sure if this is even possible but I WANNA KNOW hahaha
Hi can't seem to message you! Think you need 200 posts to pm. Err he is mixed race, that should narrow it down.

Oh what a relief! "my" D is not mixed race so that's all sorted 😂
Phew actually nearly shat myself.

It says a lot about men that we are so ready to believe they are messing us about/leading double lives. Urgh they really are TRASH

Reactions: 5
I'm not finding any success on Hinge. 0 matches and whoever has liked me I'm just like :/ am I just too fussy?
Have been following these threads for a while and cheerleading you all on from the sidelines!

With regards to being fussy, I have to say ....don't be too fussy online! I mean this with the best sentiment.
Please don't give up on people too quickly or limit your choices too much. I don't mean swipe right for everyone but do give people the benefit of the doubt.
I started online dating last July after coming out of a long term relationship, I did it to 'just see who is out there'. I approached it quite casually and wasn't expecting much from it.

I am now 6 months into a relationship that is better than my previous one and I am really happy. However if I had been too brutal we would never have met... he has tattoos, a job in an industry I don't care for and looked short in his pictures.. he didn't put his height!
I on the other hand didn't put much info in my profile... normally a no for him. We laugh about it now because we could easily have said 'no' but fortunately were open to talking.

I did match with and meet people who I did stop messaging as soon as they gave me the ick but you have to be open. Not everyone photographs well, communicates well or is confident online. I went on a date with a bloke who was good looking, had cool hobbies and a really interesting job...but there was no chemistry. He ticked the list but I have ended up with the bloke who really didn't tick the list and he is fantastic.

Basically be open but don't let people mess you around, if they are interested you will know!
Good luck everyone.

*The story about the two of you who might have been dating the same guy had me on the edge of my seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thread: “We need to uncover the identity of a man known only by one letter...”

Me, still not quite ready to let go of Line of Duty:

3DFAD1B9-2EE7-4998-AD4B-2BD47AA63607.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been following this thread but this is my first post! 👋

Jesus, it’s a bleeping wasteland out there at the moment. Where are all the normal people?!

I’ve been chatting to some guy, all fine and dandy, and then this... WTF?! He’s 35, not 15! Why is this a thing? 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve been following this thread but this is my first post! 👋

Jesus, it’s a bleeping wasteland out there at the moment. Where are all the normal people?!

I’ve been chatting to some guy, all fine and dandy, and then this... WTF?! He’s 35, not 15! Why is this a thing? 🤦‍♀️
But did you click it and listen???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also big hiyaaaa to all new comers welcome to the tit show that is trying to date during and after lockdowns! You’re all so welcome 💕💕xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not even close to trying to date (1 week post breakup lol) but I adore this thread 😂😂 although it definitely doesn’t fill me with confidence for when i am ready to get back out there hahah

I went for a drink with a guy today, we matched on Tinder at the end of autumn time, and have spoken on and off since without ever meeting up. I thought he was pretty blunt in his messages so I didn’t really care that much about making any plans and he didn’t seem bothered either so I thought we were just a distraction to each other, someone to message here and there 😂 but yeah sort of a spur of the moment thing we went for a drink and he was so much better in person, really friendly and talkative and smelt really good too 😏 I’m pleasantly surprised!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello everyone!! New to the thread, I have been back on dating apps since the beginning of April and so far, so good!
I met a really nice guy, 4 years younger than me (!) which is totally unsusual for me, and it's going well but we are both shy so it's going very slowly (4 dates, 2 kiss).
I have a history of codependency, and never been in a successul relationship (at 29, the most i have been in a couple is 3 months).
The few times I considered myself to have fallen in love it was very intense, like "soulmate", butterfly, completely "high on love" kind of intensity, which always crashed.
This time with the nice guy I like, I don't feel any of that so my instinct is to think "it's not going to happen, perhaps it can't work", but my sister said to me, that's actually positive, all the rest is big red flags for intense, codependant, failed relationships). The kiss was fine but nothing "crazy", but I do think the guy looks good and is incredibly nice, we talk for hours everytime we saw each other (4/6 hours date).

I really want advices and other people's opinions on this feeling. What do you think?

I’m not a prude at all, but, really? 🙄🙄

View attachment 558081
I don’t get it buttttttttttttt I don’t think I want to either tbh. Straight in the 🗑

Also loving these successful date stories 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Gang has anyone ever been told these lines
“I just think we're quite different people”
“I ain’t (am not lol) looking to break your heart”
“i'm not sure whether I'm looking for anything serious”
“You’re a lovely girl”

Because where do they pick them from? How do they decide this if you’ve never met?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.