Dating after lockdown #26 What in the bad episode of Hollyoaks is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no idea what Turkey teeth are ? 😬
i think they get their name because they’re the cheap veneers that people get done in turkey because it’s less expensive than here. basically katie price’s teeth. or that episode of friends where ross uses the whitening strips!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really baffles me on the apps when men list out what they don't want! It's no negative? Especially when it's phrased in such a disparaging way... it's not a good impression imo

Reactions: 8
I always thought being an independent woman is a good thing. I more or less have my tit together. But I've been told I'm too much in my masculine energy and that's going to put a man off?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I always thought being an independent woman is a good thing. I more or less have my tit together. But I've been told I'm too much in my masculine energy and that's going to put a man off?
by whom? A man or friends/family?? Either way, NO.

Reactions: 5
I see all this about masculine and feminine energy on tiktok and it started to make me question myself for a little bit in the end I just thought, who cares?! I am who I am, I’m working on myself and have been for years now, I know I’m a catch and if a guy can’t see that, he’s not worth it.
Im not going to change to depend on a man (or appear I want to depend on a man) just so I’m “attractive” to men…I don’t want a man that finds a helpless woman attractive 🥴

Reactions: 7
Yeah I used to get told the same but I was like duck you im not going to pretend to be some damsel in distress just so I can get a bloody man. If he feels threatened or emasculated just because I got my tit together and don’t necessarily NEED a man then that’s his problem. I’m not looking to date a weak man with a fragile ego anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I used to get told the same but I was like duck you im not going to pretend to be some damsel in distress just so I can get a bloody man. If he feels threatened or emasculated just because I got my tit together and don’t necessarily NEED a man then that’s his problem. I’m not looking to date a weak man with a fragile ego anyway.
poor men and their poor delicate egos - needing to be needed or they can’t take it. i’m sure damsel in distress syndrome is an actual thing, like men love a woman who needs their “help”. would a man ever be told “you’re too confident, dial it down or you will never win a woman?” i doubt it.

Reactions: 10
I MIGHT have a date on Tuesday evening. I cannot stress how rare of an event this is. I'm excited but also a little bit nervous of potential rejection

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.