Dating after lockdown #26 What in the bad episode of Hollyoaks is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking about an ex even though I know I did the right thing ending it and it was almost 5 years ago 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I keep thinking about an ex even though I know I did the right thing ending it and it was almost 5 years ago 😢
I remember reading about a woman born into a very wealthy family who got her heart broken at 17. She vowed after that to never have another relationship, so traumatized was she by the depth of pain.
I still think of what I consider my OTL (one true love) and feel I'd never find anyone to come close to that bond I felt. That's not to say I haven't recovered and am unhappy to be single.
I think it's the bond you felt that haunts, more so than the actual person ...maybe?
---
* the bond we feel I meant 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately the pain never really goes and you get reminded of the memories at the most stupid times, regardless of whether you’re happy and settled or single.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately the pain never really goes and you get reminded of the memories at the most stupid times, regardless of whether you’re happy and settled or single.
It's seeing the same make, colour & model of the car that makes it hard to forget!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.