Dating after lockdown #11 My dating life…one bad decision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Gang, welcome to the new thread. To old friends and newbies alike, much love and continued support 💕💕💕♥🍷🍷

mod edit:
Please remember to report old thread to have it closed

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Link to previous thread:

Reactions: 1
I’m actually getting angry about the Sunday fuckbuddy. Who does he think he is? Chubby faced, car/willy extension
head. He was supposed to be my friend. duck him.

Reactions: 2
I’m actually getting angry about the Sunday fuckbuddy. Who does he think he is? Chubby faced, car/willy extension
head. He was supposed to be my friend. duck him.
That's exactly what you did.

Bunny it's for the best, you're taking a bit of a break from men which you need 😘

Reactions: 6
Had a snoop on the last guy that broke my heart when he said he was too busy for a relationship for me.. he's all happy in a new relationship..broke my own heart now 😥 never feel good enough 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Had a snoop on the last guy that broke my heart when he said he was too busy for a relationship for me.. he's all happy in a new relationship..broke my own heart now 😥 never feel good enough 🥲
And now block him..... I made sure I can't see squat of the last guy. He's still lurking on my story views though. Every single one 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
And now block him..... I made sure I can't see squat of the last guy. He's still lurking on my story views though. Every single one 🙄🤣
I have but I know I'll just unblock at some point because I'm stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought I was over him but sitting crying now proves I'm not 😥

• Heart
I have but I know I'll just unblock at some point because I'm stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought I was over him but sitting crying now proves I'm not 😥
Everytime you go to unblock him do something else. You're not stupid and you're allowed to feel sad - but don't get stuck in those feelings and look for things to be happy about and grateful for instead. Don't let any man determine your worth and how amazing you are. He just wasn't the one.

Reactions: 3
How long ago did he says this? His circumstances could have changed since then.

Hi Gang, welcome to the new thread. To old friends and newbies alike, much love and continued support 💕💕💕♥🍷🍷

mod edit:
Please remember to report old thread to have it closed
Sorry mods, I’m a new thread virgin and didn’t know what to do. Who do I send the next bunch of flowers to? 💐

Baby, just stop it. He wasn’t right for you and you are AMAZING. I do know how you feel, I’ve been dumped and ghosted by lesser men for ages now, but you know what….that’s on me. I made terrible choices in men and went for bad boys (or now in my age bracket, fat, coked up, gangsters).
That man probably won’t treat this latest girl much better. But you and I need to take more responsibility for the type of men we choose to date and/or sleep with. You’re ok baby, dry your eyes💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How long ago did he says this? His circumstances could have changed since then.
This was back in June time. However a week after he said this to me I had a feeling he was talking/seeing someone. He wanted to be friends "because I'm a great girl and we got on" blah blah. I tried for a week but new it would hurt when I saw he was with someone

• Heart
This was back in June time. However a week after he said this to me I had a feeling he was talking/seeing someone. He wanted to be friends "because I'm a great girl and we got on" blah blah. I tried for a week but new it would hurt when I saw he was with someone
I really wouldn’t take it personally.. A lot can change in three months but there will be no use in unblocking him. Let yourself feel upset tonight but tomorrow is a fresh day.

Reactions: 5
Please try to remind yourself that it really isn’t anything to do with you as in why he called time. It’s all on him. You’re great, please know you're great. I think we have a habit of putting so much pressure on things and thinking about the future but that’s the greatest unknown we have, that it just makes any kind of rejection even worse because we think we’ve lost something.

The friend line isoften to stop them feeling like such a jerk. again, all about them, not us.
Your instincts as well, it’s funny how they lie but it’s often so easy to figure out. I wish they’d just be honest, that’s so much easier to deal with.

Reactions: 5
I was dating a guy when my Nan died as she died at home my mum as next of kin had to go to her flat. I went to support my mum and I still texted the guy I was seeing to let him know before I left my house. Bearing in mind I saw my nan’s dead body the guy wanted to dump me the week of my birthday and my nan’s funeral because I wasn’t talking as much! We were still talking every day but I helped my mum arrange the funeral and clear out the flat which still had my grandad’s things in who died 6 years before.

I don't snoop exes but I do snoop new lads

Maybe try that tactic 😂
Speaking of snooping... A guy I'm talking to on Hinge accidentally sent me a friend request today 😂 Don't know how he found me, my surname isn't even on dating apps or social media 👀

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.