Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
She did use to post about him a good while back mainly before she had her children. One of the last things I remember her putting on her Instagram about him before swiftly deleting was words to the effect of she never wanted to be a step mum and she doesn’t enjoy it and all the hassle it brings. I remember thinking how hurt her husband must have been by that and I imagine asked her to take it down. Since then Iv always thought she was a spiteful bitch and probably not as happy family as she makes out for the gram!!!

Reactions: 1

Leanne_I

Leanne here, so I’m not guilty of any of the things you slate others for (my feed isn’t full of ads, I’m transparent, I don’t palm my children off on anyone else, I love them to bits and NEVER moan about them, they’re clean, loved and well fed) so you’ve had to really scrape the barrel haven’t you and pick up on the fact I’m a stepmother? I don’t post pictures of my stepson because he isn’t mine to post pictures of, simple as that.

If any of you would like to message me on Instagram and come out from hiding behind these false names I’d respect you a lot more. From what I can see on here, this thread and every other, you are all jealous and bitter.
Also, there is nothing false on my feed! For me, my life is perfect and I couldn’t be happier.

P.s- if you don’t think your own children are the most beautiful in the world there’s something wrong with you not me!!

Last edited:

Harry

Chatty Member
Hhmmm I like how her reply dances around what was actually said here.
Funny how he wasn’t hers to show before but that didn’t stop her posting pictures of him.

Leanne_I

She annoys me so bad but I can’t unfollow
Please feel free to unfollow. Why subject yourself to such annoyance

I find it so sad that she never acknowledges her step son in anything, poor kid!
Have you nothing more important to worry about? I don’t acknowledge my step son on my Instagram, god what a bitch. I don’t often mention my mum either, I bet you didn’t know I had a big brother? They all exist outside of Instagram

So many of these bloggers seem to have no friends it is really sad. Ive never seen her with a friend ever
Do you all honestly believe what you see on Instagram is my whole life? Have you ever seen me with my brother or my nephews either?

Anyone else cringe at how most of her posts and are secret dig at the husbands ex (the one he has the kid with) to make out how happy and perfect their life is?! It’s so cringe and false. She also genuinely believes her kids are the most beautiful in the world like she’s actually so far up herself she’s inside out
How are pictures of my children a dig at my husbands ex? Can you honestly think of nothing else to insult me with? Nothing is false, I’m as happy as Larry :)

She did use to post about him a good while back mainly before she had her children. One of the last things I remember her putting on her Instagram about him before swiftly deleting was words to the effect of she never wanted to be a step mum and she doesn’t enjoy it and all the hassle it brings. I remember thinking how hurt her husband must have been by that and I imagine asked her to take it down. Since then Iv always thought she was a spiteful bitch and probably not as happy family as she makes out for the gram!!!
Goodness how many years back are you going there? Is your life so meaningless that you remember posts on a strangers Instagram feed from years ago? I feel sorry for you. Also my family is very happy thank you

Hhmmm I like how her reply dances around what was actually said here.
Funny how he wasn’t hers to show before but that didn’t stop her posting pictures of him.
Is that better? No dancing around for you now! You picked on the wrong one this time, I’m not weak and I certainly don’t just sit back and let people who know nothing about my actual life slag me off online

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey all,
Just moved this thread from family to influencers as it’s an Instagram based account?
Xxx

Amieee

Yeah her husband has an older son. They have him every weekend but she never includes him. That’s why all the cringe “how perfect is my life and kids” all a dig at the boys mother.

Amieee

Yeah I remember that post. Evil cow. Poor little boy I bet he hates having to be around her. Can you imagine how disappointed her husband would have been with her saying that? Poor bloke

girlmamax2

Suppose it could be his mum doesn’t want him on her instagram 🤷‍♀️ Don’t think I’d want my child broadcast to 9 thousand people but she could at least acknowledge his existence 😂

Amieee

So deluded and so vengeful against her hubbys ex it’s laughable. No wonder she has no friends.

Mb06

So many of these bloggers seem to have no friends it is really sad. Ive never seen her with a friend ever

Amieee

Anyone else cringe at how most of her posts and are secret dig at the husbands ex (the one he has the kid with) to make out how happy and perfect their life is?! It’s so cringe and false. She also genuinely believes her kids are the most beautiful in the world like she’s actually so far up herself she’s inside out