Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t fathom the fact that he literally used to post no family posts when he was with his wife, but can’t stop posting them now he’s with the new one! Comes across like he’s using his children to get people on side if you ask me.. I guess his persona isn’t as nice as he tries to make out! Thought it was a slimming blog... apparently he can’t make his mind up!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
absolutely cannot stand this tosser.... his easy on, easy off mantra
obviously extends not only to weight but women as well

Reactions: 8
I can’t fathom the fact that he literally used to post no family posts when he was with his wife, but can’t stop posting them now he’s with the new one! Comes across like he’s using his children to get people on side if you ask me.. I guess his persona isn’t as nice as he tries to make out! Thought it was a slimming blog... apparently he can’t make his mind up!
I thought this! Why is he posting photos of his new slice with his kids? On a SW page?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Without too much detail I know of the girlfriends son and he is a right tit. Think his wife has had a lucky escape

Reactions: 3
I'm sure it's been said a 100 times before, but this bloke is as dull as dish water. He is 100% dead behind the eyes. Egotistical tosser.

• Haha
Mr potato head asks girlfriend: “Babe, Babe, will you take a picture of me in the bath so I can show everyone how far I’ve ran today and how tired I am. Make sure you get my poxy hydramate in the shot. I know it’s your birthday, but it’s all about me”

*does best blue steel glare into camera*
0E182D67-4BA1-4940-BBBA-049BC50B57A5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr potato head asks girlfriend: “Babe, Babe, will you take a picture of me in the bath so I can show everyone how far I’ve ran today and how tired I am. Make sure you get my poxy hydramate in the shot. I know it’s your birthday, but it’s all about me”

*does best blue steel glare into camera*
View attachment 78827
It’s better than that time he posted a picture of his knob though 😂

• Haha
  • Sick