Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, he is! They look the same as well! He lives locally to me and I’ve seen him coming out the gym! Not sure what people see in him 🙄
Haha I know what gym he attends too, he came to my SW group to give a talk after he got Mr Sleek! Bloke is a prize prick.....the only thing he motivated with his talk that day was his own ego 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Snakey bastard. Who snakes a new bird in their life and doesn’t tell their followers? I mean, he posts himself sprawled on a car after an accident but can’t be honest about wife swapping. Silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How awkward does his new girlfriend look in his videos!!! Can’t see it lasting very long.

Reactions: 1
When he does the “woooo” I wanna punch him right in his fish face. Imagine dating your consultants daughter. Hahahahahahahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that was a new bf and he asked me to take a photo of him like that I'd be bleeping binning him off once I got home..... what a saddo !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing pisses me off more than a prick who keeps using the term “body magic” in any exercise related posts. IT’S bleeping EXERCISE.

• Haha
Reactions: 7