Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using that massive saw to cut up all those tiny branches really Dan??? 😂 🤦🏼‍♀️Yet again you don't have the right tools for the job you absolute muppet #mrstiffy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really, is this the same man posing, sorry I mean thrown across, a car bonnet a week ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been there and it’s nice food.... needless to say (after he gave him 2 gifted meals in a week) I won’t be going again!!
same. Food is lush, refused to go back when Brittany got freebies from there now this muppet. Won’t do the business any good

Reactions: 4
same. Food is lush, refused to go back when Brittany got freebies from there now this muppet. Won’t do the business any good
I did actually message them and tell them, but got no response! Sad really, because it’s a really nice place.

Reactions: 1
The first thing you do when run over by a car is take a picture of you on the bonnet ??

same as people who check in at a and e. Get a grip

sorry just saw it was already discussed I only just saw it and was like wtf

• Haha
Wow slimming world seems so realistic and balanced. Three weeks off plan and he’s gained over a stone. What has he eaten, a family member?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow slimming world seems so realistic and balanced. Three weeks off plan and he’s gained over a stone. What has he eaten, a family member?
So many of the big SW accounts have put ridiculous amounts on:
Southendslimmer +17
Sarah Mills +18.5
I know what I ate to gain 2.5 so god only knows what they ate!

And if I see 'making memories' as the reason for the big gains, I may murder!!

The only one who's had a sensible result is Jon Vidler (greatest loser) with a half pound gain. He's so down to earth, funny, no pushing of products or discount codes and seems a genuinely nice guy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“I’ll do what I do and get big numbers”. You get big numbers because you’re a yo yo dieter. The binge restrict binge restrict, it’s classic SW. I’ve said it on loads of threads. It’s not weight loss. There’s no magic SW diet that makes you lose big numbers. I hate it.

So many of the big SW accounts have put ridiculous amounts on:
Southendslimmer +17
Sarah Mills +18.5
I know what I ate to gain 2.5 so god only knows what they ate!

And if I see 'making memories' as the reason for the big gains, I may murder!!

The only one who's had a sensible result is Jon Vidler (greatest loser) with a half pound gain. He's so down to earth, funny, no pushing of products or discount codes and seems a genuinely nice guy
I ate nothing but dessert for 3 days and I only gained 1lb over Christmas so god knows how much they must have been eating to gain over a stone!!

• Heart
This is a perfect example of slimming world not working on the emotional side of eating and pure gluttony. There has been no shift in his mindset and he is stuck in the yo-yo diet cycle, which slimming word will naturally love as they are getting £5 a week. That is a disgusting amount of weight to gain over 3 weeks- his poor body and organs.

Reactions: 2
5291119F-A626-42AE-842E-E595956D115B.jpeg

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. WHO TAKES THE bleeping PHOTOS? This is cringe as frig.😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5