Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 678264

"Serious Love Eyes From Me"

You're Wearing Sunglasses You Dick.

I was gonna say jade should be careful, considering his previous behaviour towards his wife, but she must have known mr sleek 1983 was married, so she shouldn't be too suprised when hamburglar nipples trades her in πŸ‘
Mans is ….
1627198774786.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 678264

"Serious Love Eyes From Me"

You're Wearing Sunglasses You Dick.

I was gonna say jade should be careful, considering his previous behaviour towards his wife, but she must have known mr sleek 1983 was married, so she shouldn't be too suprised when hamburglar nipples trades her in πŸ‘
He looks like a poundland Pitbull Mr Worldwide Stiffy 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5CBF333F-A915-4C68-8FB8-DD6B2D021B79.jpeg

why does he pose in such ridiculous locations? Like this or on top of a bleeping car?

mans a prat

• Haha
His ex wife deserved medal for putting up with that monotones, fish lipped wanker. Hanging around with him would make you lose brai n cells
I really hope she’s living her best life and is either happy living the single life or has a proper fit fella on her arm

• Heart
Why would they be ads you burger nippled kipper lipped fuckbag? So you should pay like everyone else, you're nothing special. Even if they were ads, you wouldn't declare it properly anyway, just like your musclefood posts.

Is it special because thats where you used to go when you were cheating on your wife?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Have I missed something... Are they engaged?! I don't understand these people that go from 1 marriage to the next

Have I missed something... Are they engaged?! I don't understand these people that go from 1 marriage to the next

Reactions: 2
Why would they be ads you burger nippled kipper lipped fuckbag? So you should pay like everyone else, you're nothing special. Even if they were ads, you wouldn't declare it properly anyway, just like your musclefood posts.

Is it special because thats where you used to go when you were cheating on your wife?
His bleeping mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 3