Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted this on his stories....

View attachment 224572

so i asked him about this...
View attachment 224573
he replied to me, don't believe for a second he isnt making money from that code....
View attachment 224574
Good to see you back Andy 👋🏻 ..... My son actually had an account with MF complete with code ( he’s part of a rugby club ) we actually stopped using them after they kept gifting free boxes of food to Jane Gammons... Anyway I think it depends on your definition of commission but the code gives you points at MF every time it’s used and the points then give you a discount when you make orders.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have only joined tattle to express my complete hatred of this guy. I don’t follow him anymore on Instagram but he is what is wrong with social media. A nobody that has blatantly bought most of his followers with the commission he earns from all his tit ads. He literally thinks he’s a celebrity!! How is losing weight at slimming world a talent??? And why does it then make you a public figure??? Literally can’t stand him, his spelling is horrendous, his fish lips are even worse. God that felt good
Welcome! You have found your people 😂

• Heart
Good to see you back Andy 👋🏻 ..... My son actually had an account with MF complete with code ( he’s part of a rugby club ) we actually stopped using them after they kept gifting free boxes of food to Jane Gammons... Anyway I think it depends on your definition of commission but the code gives you points at MF every time it’s used and the points then give you a discount when you make orders.
I was banned. banned on tattle 😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200828-093711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s now removed comments from the video 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you can’t take constructive criticism don’t use social media!! He will only accept comments about how amazing he is 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Oh shocker he’s now turned them back on and removed Andy’s comment ... hi dann clearly having a browse on here!!!!

• Haha
Hi Dann you bellend as you’re clearly reading here
You need to declare your ads you car bonnet loving fucker
You are welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t watched this obnoxious prick since the delightful car bonnet incident. I wanted to watch the tit ad seen as few “influencers put out shocking ones the past few days! The jelly company must be desperate!!
Oh and Dan, it’s a “queue” why can’t these SW shockers spell or use grammar correctly?

Attachments

• Haha
Haven’t watched this obnoxious prick since the delightful car bonnet incident. I wanted to watch the tit ad seen as few “influencers put out shocking ones the past few days! The jelly company must be desperate!!
Oh and Dan, it’s a “queue” why can’t these SW shockers spell or use grammar correctly?
the ads are really bad aren’t they ... I’m guessing sales are down and Hartleys are desperate I stopped buying them in 2018 when they used Vicky Pattison and the Insta wannabes in a campaign then for some reason I don’t think Hartleys have equated that we the people who actually buy the products will actually stop buying them because they are using these twats to advertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
the ads are really bad aren’t they ... I’m guessing sales are down and Hartleys are desperate I stopped buying them in 2018 when they used Vicky Pattison and the Insta wannabes in a campaign then for some reason I don’t think Hartleys have equated that we the people who actually buy the products will actually stop buying them because they are using these twats to advertise.
I’ve only watched his and fopperholic. They are both as twatty as each other. I stopped buying years ago too, much prefer asda own if I buy any. At least it keeps us all amused 😂

Reactions: 5
Look at his most recent story with the cheesecake ... why does he never smile and always look like someone is poking him up the bum

• Haha
Look at his most recent story with the cheesecake ... why does he never smile and always look like someone is poking him up the bum
Always looks like he’s being bum fiddled, 100%. I wonder if he cracks a smile or a cum face when he’s getting mr slinky stiffy jiggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being in the restaurant and seeing this bleep taking a selfie with a dessert
Me and my mates would be howling.
Only thing that would make this any better was if he was posing on a car bonnet with it.
Or rolling off a car bonnet with the cake sliding everywhere! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7