Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve all mentioned him, now time to roast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Me Sleek and the slimming world ball really went to his head! Definitely jumping on the Pickard bandwagon. I am sure they all lick each other’s arses!

Reactions: 5
I honestly think he’s a bit slow? The way he talks and the way he keeps going on about drinking tea in the shower - I’ve never seen something so cringe.

The only positive I will say is that least he is promoting exercise as part of a healthy diet as well which is unlike most of the SW accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen his profile before. Just had a look and his feed honestly makes me want to jump off a cliff.

• Haha
New here but so happy this dick has a thread! He is so pathetic. Prancing around like he’s god’s gift to all. He really thinks he is something special and his insta videos are the most cringey I have seen. Constant topless pics and showering. Spew!

Reactions: 3
New here but so happy this dick has a thread! He is so pathetic. Prancing around like he’s god’s gift to all. He really thinks he is something special and his insta videos are the most cringey I have seen. Constant topless pics and showering. Spew!
He’s got such a monotone voice and a mundane life, who even follows this dickweed?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone think that he fancies Sophie Jude a little bit? Know they were crowned Mr Sleek and Miss Slinky.

Reactions: 6
His “accidental” dick shot in the bath made me unfollow 🙄🤮 anything for the likes 🙄

Edit: I had screenshot but I’m sure people can use their imagination.................................🍼👌🤫

• Sick
  • Wow
His “accidental” dick shot in the bath made me unfollow 🙄🤮 anything for the likes 🙄

Edit: I had screenshot but I’m sure people can use their imagination.................................🍼👌🤫

Oh. You have to share 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This one is thick as tit, how can he not know how to declare his ads properly, I don’t even do ads and I know!!! The air fryer was gifted (doesn’t say that though) and he writes about seasonings like he was forced to 😂😂 but anyway the ad it literally buried in the #