Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overall I quite liked her. Thing have started to irritate though, the hooping is just . TOO much

This morning slapping her baby on the gram covered in gifted dummy’s

Does she have no shame

Reactions: 5
Her story today... she is 100% sucking in. Look at her neck? Christ almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes really annoyed me today!!! She's posted this morning about all these #gifted snuzuk things & now she's posted that the cot her baby is already sleeping in was also #gifted from red kite - not to mention everything else in her stories today she's had gifted! 🤬

These companies are really starting to piss me off, they are throwing stuff at people who don't even need it, it's a joke!! Also extra pissed off because I've just bought the snuzkot cot bed! Still in the box, might send it back 😣

I’m disgusted at her flogging that milky mate tit, for when you are too lazy to even hold your babies bottle. Never heard anything so sad/ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Oh my god she is so cringe, why is she posting stories of herself working out when she has got tit form and her bow legs, she looks like a right tool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes really annoyed me today!!! She's posted this morning about all these #gifted snuzuk things & now she's posted that the cot her baby is already sleeping in was also #gifted from red kite - not to mention everything else in her stories today she's had gifted! 🤬

These companies are really starting to piss me off, they are throwing stuff at people who don't even need it, it's a joke!! Also extra pissed off because I've just bought the snuzkot cot bed! Still in the box, might send it back 😣
Of all the things they gift her why can't they gift that poor baby a playmat, she's always dumped on the dirty rug

Reactions: 1
And the baby is back on the couch while dani has her back to her and chats to her phone. There are no words 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the baby is back on the couch while dani has her back to her and chats to her phone. There are no words 😱
How odd does that look 🙈 has she not got a bouncer or put the baby comfortably in her cot/Moses basket whilst she has her nap. Does she hoop with baby lying there?

I know it’s a Xmas post that I’ve seen shared everywhere but do you think it might be aimed at bump buddy Rosh? “Do you think I’ve bought enough for my 1 year old”

This girl clearly has an eating disorder!! Look at the size of her portions and they are on a side plate not a dinner plate!! Today’s salad few pieces of pasta and shreds of chicken doesn’t look enough to feed a small child, combined with her excessive exercising all the time no wonder she looks gaunt and haggered and complaining of bad skin etc she needs some nourishment!

Reactions: 4
ROFL at her and the ‘squad’ out at Rochelles engagement party 😂😂 does Rich not have enough real life friends to fill out her social club bash or had to invite some randoms off the gram as well? I cannot stand Cassie, but was not too irritated by Cara, not anymore, all rub me up the wrong way.

every amazing night out I have had has had me
Spending all night on the gram, uploading pictures and videos of just how much fun I am having. NOT.

ROFL at her and the ‘squad’ out at Rochelles engagement party 😂😂 does Rich not have enough real life friends to fill out her social club bash or had to invite some randoms off the gram as well? I cannot stand Cassie, but was not too irritated by Cara, not anymore, all rub me up the wrong way.

every amazing night out I have had has had me
Spending all night on the gram, uploading pictures and videos of just how much fun I am having. NOT.
I can’t be sure but I’d say she seems pretty drunk. Which I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve to let her hair down but the posts I’ve seen she either looks like she’s about to fall over or is dancing on her own.

Why do all the photos look like she’s not wanted? Just an extra not included by the others