Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a LinkedIn page also, I had a nosey on it on it. Looks like she was working a normal job for a year and has now left…. I wonder if she’s planning a comeback?
Coupled with the previous post about her reopening Four Elevens soon - this is gonna be like her stealing Shan's lash business all over again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i would say she actually looks so pretty there but as we all know from her track record, it’s photoshopped af!

Reactions: 3
Ah damn it, I think she has changed her handle again so no joy in a stalk! But wow she didn't even last a year a threadheads! And her bio is so funny. Her tik tok has no followers!
Looks like she is trying to get her crappy company started again, when will she come back to social media I wonder!
But this is just…. Words. Where are the results? Where’s the growth?
As someone who runs a pretty senior marketing team (humblebrag), I read CVs like this all the time and think it’s a load of rubbish with no actual understanding of the channels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
😂 I remember the glorious day on GG where Dani expected to hit 1 million or something like that and we all constantly followed and unfollowed just to piss her off. It was hilarious 👻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7