Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The practitioner is called Lisa, Melissa is her assistant.

So basically someone had nose filler at lalaland and it has gone horribly wrong. Lisa claims to have reached out to the girl to try and help her, but the girl has denied this. Instead, she has gone to get help from the consultant clinic and apparently this is where the bullying has started. I’ve never heard of the consultant clinic until recently but apparently the lady who owns it is always slagging off other practitioners on their Instagram page.

Over the past few days, Lisa has been writing on her Instagram story that she is really sorry etc and she has tried to help the girl who this has happened to, but she won’t have it. She has also said that she is suicidal and has been receiving death threats. Then 2 days ago, Lisa wrote on there hinting that she is going to take her own life and about an hour later, I think it was Melissa, came on and said Lisa has tried to take her own life and is being treated in hospital.
I don’t think anything else has happened since then.

It’s an awful situation, she doesn’t deserve death threats etc but at the same time she shouldn’t write NMC registered in her bio when this is apparently untrue (this has now been removed and the insta handle has been altered slightly). It kind of makes you look a bit guilty if your doing things like that.

I have been to lalaland 3/4 times for lip filler and can say Lisa seems to be lovely but the one time I had an issue, my messages were ignored so I can say the aftercare is sh*t. Not saying everyone’s aftercare there is sh*t but mine was.
So Danielle isn’t involved?

Why were they writing it on here? Or do you mean insta? I’m confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she is really not putting much on IG but think she is getting a new bathroom,ive noticed she keeps putting quotes about about jealousy etc,maybe she reads here,god yeah of course she does lol

The practitioner is called Lisa, Melissa is her assistant.

So basically someone had nose filler at lalaland and it has gone horribly wrong. Lisa claims to have reached out to the girl to try and help her, but the girl has denied this. Instead, she has gone to get help from the consultant clinic and apparently this is where the bullying has started. I’ve never heard of the consultant clinic until recently but apparently the lady who owns it is always slagging off other practitioners on their Instagram page.

Over the past few days, Lisa has been writing on her Instagram story that she is really sorry etc and she has tried to help the girl who this has happened to, but she won’t have it. She has also said that she is suicidal and has been receiving death threats. Then 2 days ago, Lisa wrote on there hinting that she is going to take her own life and about an hour later, I think it was Melissa, came on and said Lisa has tried to take her own life and is being treated in hospital.
I don’t think anything else has happened since then.

It’s an awful situation, she doesn’t deserve death threats etc but at the same time she shouldn’t write NMC registered in her bio when this is apparently untrue (this has now been removed and the insta handle has been altered slightly). It kind of makes you look a bit guilty if your doing things like that.

I have been to lalaland 3/4 times for lip filler and can say Lisa seems to be lovely but the one time I had an issue, my messages were ignored so I can say the aftercare is sh*t. Not saying everyone’s aftercare there is sh*t but mine was.
Omg that’s awful! Does anybody know how the girl Lisa is ? I agree with you why did she alter her Instagram after all this happened, I feel for the girl as things like this can happen but she really should have been spot on with after care it’s so important, I can’t see lala lands as they have gone private!!

Can anyone confirm what's going on with this aesthetic practitioner called Melissa from Liverpool (lala land) and a girl who's tried to take her own life called Lisa due to "bullying"

Both Kirsty and Liz have shared it on their stories, Liz talking about being "bullied" by someone, is it missdlloyd they're talking about?

Has she caused someone to attempt suicide? Is that why someone said Pringle flaps has been quiet for a few days 🤔
Iv tried to look but I can’t find that kirsty gram and I think liz is just reposting things but I’m reference to bullying it looks like it’s aimed at the Lloyds as she’s never mentioned anybody else who she’s had problems with always the Lloyds seen a few things about that lala land but they are private so I don’t have a clue what’s going on

So Danielle isn’t involved?

Why were they writing it on here? Or do you mean insta? I’m confused 🤣
I was writing it on here cos both Kirsty (Matty Lloyds ex) and Liz (Jamie's fiancee) shared it to their IG stories.

Liz put something about she'd been bullied for years, so I wondered if she was saying Danielle had bullied her!

I was writing it on here cos both Kirsty (Matty Lloyds ex) and Liz (Jamie's fiancee) shared it to their IG stories.

Liz put something about she'd been bullied for years, so I wondered if she was saying Danielle had bullied her!
I think she’s made it clear she’s been bullied for many years by them Lloyds any time she shares anything DL or mamma share a jealousy quote

Aah right, such a skanky family aren’t they

Reactions: 5
We’re has DL jetsetwithdaniellelloyd handle gone off her bio ? Can’t click on it to see anything lollll that lasted long the desperate cow

• Haha
We’re has DL jetsetwithdaniellelloyd handle gone off her bio ? Can’t click on it to see anything lollll that lasted long the desperate cow
So she reads here 100% 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s had to do a jetset post to prove she’s still got the account 🤣🤣🤣 any bookings made yet ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is ya family holiday booked with or without the hubbie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks like he’s well ran away from ya

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yep she so reads here

where has gint gone to,maybe traded her in for a younger and higher money earner :D :D :D:D:D
What a name GINT we’re would that even come from 🤣 would you blame him for trading her in lollllll she’s a embarrassment to him and her poor boys! Can’t see him leaving really though 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean, he’s got a lovely home just sitting on his arse doing sweet fa 🤣 bills paid for, holidays paid for, car on lease, who would give all that up just to sit on ya arse like a scruff shovelling his steak down his gob never seen anybody eat so vile in all my life it’s like he’s never been fed hahahahahahahah the shame sat in a restaurant and he’s snorting food up like a pig

Reactions: 8
What a name GINT we’re would that even come from 🤣 would you blame him for trading her in lollllll she’s a embarrassment to him and her poor boys! Can’t see him leaving really though 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean, he’s got a lovely home just sitting on his arse doing sweet fa 🤣 bills paid for, holidays paid for, car on lease, who would give all that up just to sit on ya arse like a scruff shovelling his steak down his gob never seen anybody eat so vile in all my life it’s like he’s never been fed hahahahahahahah the shame sat in a restaurant and he’s snorting food up like a pig
I just think of GINSTERS pasties and Gunts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mamma is on one again, shouldn’t she be knitting a jumper or something always moaning on socials, and it’s always aimed at people who are “jealous” of her daughter don’t she have anything more going on her life, sad! The Lloyds are bullies through and through they should look at there own actions and see if it’s caused a person any type of mental health “Shilpa”

Attachments

Reactions: 3
oh the mothers another on the gravy train,she benefits from her slack alice daughter what a great mother she is going along with her daughter,the mother is a disgrace to
i think we know where the daughter gets it from

Reactions: 5
oh the mothers another on the gravy train,she benefits from her slack alice daughter what a great mother she is going along with her daughter,the mother is a disgrace to
i think we know where the daughter gets it from
Like mother like daughter too right ! We’ve seen how the mother and the father acts, nasty clan

I used to really like Davinia but have gone off her massively because of her relationship with Miss D Lloyd. Didn't watch tonight's live but the last one was her pushing her ketone rubbish.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.