Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of each video dl does why does she sound like her voice goes all croaky and deep just bleeping talk normal will you! Every single video at the end she annoys the life out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I follow her mum on Twitter & she popped up today and noticed she posted this birthday message for her son / Danielle’s brother.
I’ve noticed she makes digs like this all the time.....doesn’t the brother also have a son with his ex (& a messy split up).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a barbed message! There is no need for that, just say happy birthday. She seems a bit unhinged.

Reactions: 7
I follow her mum on Twitter & she popped up today and noticed she posted this birthday message for her son / Danielle’s brother.
I’ve noticed she makes digs like this all the time.....doesn’t the brother also have a son with his ex (& a messy split up).
Iv noticed it, any opportunity she gets she gets them digs in, she’s also done it to ohara for years rubbing in his face about that gint being the best dad to them boys etc I bet they all laugh at her, friends family etc, embarrassing for a older woman the carry on out of her hasn’t that brother only just left kirsty? Let the side of the bed cool down like lolllll whole family screams desperation

Reactions: 4
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Pig thick, ugly racist hag gives birth to pig thick, ugly racist hag. Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anybody heard the pod cast she’s done with a fellow scouser off radio city Leanne, Danielle saying she wasn’t that arsed about her I cloud getting leaked because she got a nice flower lollllll!! Iv never seen a more vile flower in my life! She’s got no lips and a big split with some ham hanging out 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And also she got asked about doing a interview with the SUN 10 years ago she would have been 26/27? She said she didn’t know the severity of the hilsbourgh disaster she’s a Liverpool lass, her dads clearly a LFC fan she 100% knew about the disaster she’s a lying fraud obviously the money ment more to her than her fellow scousers and her dad, and I can not get over she admitted about her only fans account she actually does sell nude pics because there out there anyway, but I would expect men on that site ask for new fresh nudes of her fanny 🤮🤣 and her hubbie is happy with that ! He needs to get a job and support his family

• Sick
Gint will never get a job but there was a rumour he sold coke but who know's

hes no better than a pimp,i would be embarrassed if he was my son but also embarrassed to have a daughter in law thats has no shame either,maybe they are made for each other Tramps the lot of them

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gint will never get a job but there was a rumour he sold coke but who know's

hes no better than a pimp,i would be embarrassed if he was my son but also embarrassed to have a daughter in law thats has no shame either,maybe they are made for each other Tramps the lot of them
Just a bizarre set up! My husband would lash me if I asked him to take my sexy pics to sell on to other men, she’s literally just admitted she sells full nude pictures on that fans site !! It pays her mortgage? Does he contribute? Jamie’s money off that mansion paid most of her new home, it’s embarrassing on her hubbies behalf I reckon!?! Anything for money, sad, imagine pressing send on a fanny shot to another man while you’re husband is sat there ! bleeping crazy

• Wow
Just a bizarre set up! My husband would lash me if I asked him to take my sexy pics to sell on to other men, she’s literally just admitted she sells full nude pictures on that fans site !! It pays her mortgage? Does he contribute? Jamie’s money off that mansion paid most of her new home, it’s embarrassing on her hubbies behalf I reckon!?! Anything for money, sad, imagine pressing send on a fanny shot to another man while you’re husband is sat there ! bleeping crazy

i would say it says alot about what he thinks of her to be honest,most guys would never encourage their partners to do that he clearly dosent think much of her

Reactions: 5
What’s she doing these days? I haven’t seen her in magazines etc for years!
I saw her on stage in Calendar Girls about 10 years ago and her acting was awful. God knows how she got cast as the rest of them were brilliant. Loved her character in Brookie though, her and Tinhead’s relationship was one of my fave stories 🥰

Reactions: 7
I saw her on stage in Calendar Girls about 10 years ago and her acting was awful. God knows how she got cast as the rest of them were brilliant. Loved her character in Brookie though, her and Tinhead’s relationship was one of my fave stories 🥰
I liked her in phantom of the opera too!

I liked her in phantom of the opera too!
Yes I loved her and Tin Head too! Wonder what he’s up to now?! Brookside was ace!

Reactions: 5
Brookside was the best soap! Such a shame how it ended up.

Reactions: 9
Anybody heard the pod cast she’s done with a fellow scouser off radio city Leanne, Danielle saying she wasn’t that arsed about her I cloud getting leaked because she got a nice flower lollllll!! Iv never seen a more vile flower in my life! She’s got no lips and a big split with some ham hanging out 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I made the mistake of googling danielle Lloyd Pringle on Twitter 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.