Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on her IG cos I havent seen what she looks like for ages, fuckin hell she loves the baboons ass lips look doesn't she, Jesus they look terrible. Not judging anyone that wants some help in the lips department or any facelift capacity, but why does anyone choose to have their lips pumped up that far where they just look comical? And the unnatural sculpting she seems to have had done on her face, she looks like the scream painting 😱, if a baboons ass and that painting had a baby you'd get her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why you would pay to look like you are constantly sniffing a fart!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a look on her IG cos I havent seen what she looks like for ages, fuckin hell she loves the baboons ass lips look doesn't she, Jesus they look terrible. Not judging anyone that wants some help in the lips department or any facelift capacity, but why does anyone choose to have their lips pumped up that far where they just look comical? And the unnatural sculpting she seems to have had done on her face, she looks like the scream painting 😱, if a baboons ass and that painting had a baby you'd get her.
She can’t actually think she looks good 🙈I am in disbelief that people pay to look like this. Absolutely nothing against getting things done to your face but she genuinely looks so weird.

Reactions: 10
Is she supposed to have the Roger Moore eyebrow raise going on or do her wires need adjustment 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been bugging me who all the women, including DL on the Instagram page reminds me of...

C14C41D8-08C9-4FBD-BF7C-40CD16EDC08F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Mama Lloyd have any form of education? I'm suspecting not from the illiterate, inane ramblings she keeps posting. Yes love, we're all jealous of a dog rough racist who's had more cock than the average vet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has anybody watched the Darren gee YouTube video Iv just seen a comment on her Easter pics so I had to look obviously 🤣 type Darren gee Danielle Lloyd lolllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anybody watched the Darren gee YouTube video Iv just seen a comment on her Easter pics so I had to look obviously 🤣 type Darren gee Danielle Lloyd lolllllll
I watched the Darren Gee video a few days ago but I think I have just seen the comment your referring to.....why the f*ck does she think everyone is jealous of her :LOL: it’s definitely one of mammajlloyds shouts that, she is always calling people jealous😂 but seriously why on gods green earth would Darren gee be jealous of Danielle Lloyd....the silly cow😆

Her face on this mornings stories looks bloody dreadful. It’s like her face is man shaped 😩 and the skin under her eyebrows....wtf🤮

Reactions: 1
I watched the Darren Gee video a few days ago but I think I have just seen the comment your referring to.....why the f*ck does she think everyone is jealous of her :LOL: it’s definitely one of mammajlloyds shouts that, she is always calling people jealous😂 but seriously why on gods green earth would Darren gee be jealous of Danielle Lloyd....the silly cow😆

Her face on this mornings stories looks bloody dreadful. It’s like her face is man shaped 😩 and the skin under her eyebrows....wtf🤮
The way he’s laughing at the whole situation tickled me, you can tell he’s 100% telling the truth plus he’s no need to make a lie up about DL 🤣 she’s got a name for herself from back in the day right in to adult hood why would anybody be jealous?!?! Because she became famous? 🤣 famous for being a sweat 🤣 they need to crawl under a rock and stay there

• Heart
I can confirm that Jennifer and Danielle are both bad skanks. I used to hang around in the same circle as Jen when we were late teens. I once came out of a club in Liverpool and saw a big crowd of lads cheering, as I walked past she was getting shafted from behind down an alley with them all watching. And as for Danielle 🤮🤮 she grew up round the corner from me.. so many stories on her I wouldn’t know where to start!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I can confirm that Jennifer and Danielle are both bad skanks. I used to hang around in the same circle as Jen when we were late teens. I once came out of a club in Liverpool and saw a big crowd of lads cheering, as I walked past she was getting shafted from behind down an alley with them all watching. And as for Danielle 🤮🤮 she grew up round the corner from me.. so many stories on her I wouldn’t know where to start!
Please spill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What can be worse than stuffing Pringles up your fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
who is Jennifer? sorry if I missed an earlier reference

The way he’s laughing at the whole situation tickled me, you can tell he’s 100% telling the truth plus he’s no need to make a lie up about DL 🤣 she’s got a name for herself from back in the day right in to adult hood why would anybody be jealous?!?! Because she became famous? 🤣 famous for being a sweat 🤣 they need to crawl under a rock and stay there
Exactly, there is literally no need for him to lie about her 🤣 she is known by everyone as the local bike and that will never change😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.