Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had a whole body make over of course she looks amazing for a mother of 4 !!! Her mum seems like a twit as well
Her whole body is surgery and she’s promoting ketones and claimed her body is down to them and there are silly twats buying them believing it’s down to them drinks lollllll only place not touched are here fingers and toes ! Is she having a laugh ! Even the moms in on the surgery

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I would only ever go to someone who is medically qualified i.e nurse/doctor/dentist. This person obviously is neither of those and really shouldn’t be allowed to mess with anyone’s faces. Look at this 🤢
Can these “aestheticians” and the women themselves not see how beautiful they are before and how messed up these procedures make them look? I worry for young women without strong role models in their mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters etc and how they choose to alter their appearance like this. MCR clearly have no moral or ethical fibres.

Reactions: 8
Just jaw and eyes?🤔And its also looks like fillers have been in lips and nose tip.
They mustve done her brows and lashes too.

Just what is the rate of upkeep? What are the problems later when its undone?
Screenshot_20210324-215938_Samsung Internet.jpg

Im wondering if the thread lift is what Pricey did to her eyes and face?

What’s crazy is when you have work done, it can be done so, so well. These Z listers clearly go to the wrong places. My aesthetic practitioner gave me half a ml in my lips, I went back a month later and asked for another half a ml and he refused because he said I didn’t need it. He could’ve easily done it and took my money. And practitioner who puts their wallet before their client is a disgrace.

Reactions: 16
Just jaw and eyes?🤔And its also looks like fillers have been in lips and nose tip.
They mustve done her brows and lashes too.

Just what is the rate of upkeep? What are the problems later when its undone?View attachment 498038

Im wondering if the thread lift is what Pricey did to her eyes and face?
KP had a horrendous face lift that left her face all lumpy. She had to fly back out to see someone else who scraped out the lumps and had to pull her face tighter. She actually filmed it and shows where her whole face flap was hanging off and sewn back on. She now has completely straight horizontal eyebrows, scars and still has very lumpy skin. It can go so wrong. The threads are a really bad idea, they often do not look right or go wrong.

And if you have ever watched botched, they often have to fix fibrosis from threads

Oh my god I just looked on that page, it is horrifying!!
One girl her eyebrows are now like a 45 degree angle up towards her scalp!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s removed this from her gram but dont forget danni love it’s all over the net now plus you tipped the mail off and they also have posted this horrifying picture too, why on earth did you think this picture was ok to post you look horrific ! A laughing stock! Embarrassing for you’re husband and poor kids why not let it settle down then post a picture? Anything for attention get help

Attachments

• Sick
She’s removed this from her gram but dont forget danni love it’s all over the net now plus you tipped the mail off and they also have posted this horrifying picture too, why on earth did you think this picture was ok to post you look horrific ! A laughing stock! Embarrassing for you’re husband and poor kids why not let it settle down then post a picture? Anything for attention get help
And it's filtered to within an inch of its life.

Imagine what she must look like without all that if she looks this bad with filters :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ! 😱 It's like they've forgotten to remove the staples from the side of her face that are stuck in to pull her face up! 😱 And what the hell is the deal with those eyebrows? I hope it's early days with the surgery and that her face settles down... if it's not, then that's how it's going to stay! 👀
I don’t ! I hope it sticks for the rest of the racist thicko’s life. She was an adult when she ganged up with JG and the other thicko in CBB, people don’t change that much. Maybe now her fucked up outsides will match her fucked up insides.

The really odd thing is... she looks filtered. If she was happy with herself surely she wouldnt need to do that.

I wonder if she is going to be doing the TV rounds...I want to see how she looks in person....
Maybe she has BDD? She has had a lot done and always says no more. Only to continue.

Reactions: 4
I don’t ! I hope it sticks for the rest of the racist thicko’s life. She was an adult when she ganged up with JG and the other thicko in CBB, people don’t change that much. Maybe now her fucked up outsides will match her fucked up insides.
Oh I agree - she's absolutely vile and should have had such a huge backlash from her disgraceful behaviour in CBB, but she's like bleeping teflon! 🤬

• Haha
Oh I agree - she's absolutely vile and should have had such a huge backlash from her disgraceful behaviour in CBB, but she's like bleeping teflon! 🤬
I never knew about her being racist in BB? I loved Shilpa Shetty. I still do. I watch Shilpa Shetty Kundra on you tube.
I felt disturbed watching a couple of clips when I used to be addicted to BB.
JUST HOW did BB get away with allowing that. 😔
Esp her cooking tips 👌A must see!

Reactions: 2
You've only got to look at Mama Lloyd to see what Danielle would look like without surgery. Even more dog rough than she does now if that's possible to imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got a post on her stories and she just looks terrible, I don’t think I have ever seen such bad work done before! Her husband must be fuming with her, to mess with her face that much and do it behind his back! I honestly don’t know what she was thinking 😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That mcr aesthetics page is the most bizarre collection of photos. Genuinely terrifying and hilarious all at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps the fox eyes will settle in a few days.

I have always thought she was naturally pretty and doesnt need the work on her face. I dont think she looks old.
Katie Price went down that route and went too far. Now I dont think Kate could reverse it. She certainly should.

Reactions: 2
I just spent ages looking at that MCR page, those fox eyes are bizarre!! How does anyone think that’s a good look? Danielle was so naturally pretty before she messed about with her face. She’s a cow tho

Reactions: 11
I just spent ages looking at that MCR page, those fox eyes are bizarre!! How does anyone think that’s a good look? Danielle was so naturally pretty before she messed about with her face. She’s a cow tho
And they are allll filtered to death, why pay all that money for them to use a filter on the after pics? Danielle would have got that for free no doubt !! No way did she pay for that she pays for nothing ! Iv always thought she looks manly like Caitlin Jenner yeah she definitely comes across a cow and going by what Iv heard and read she’s definitely not a nice person

Reactions: 6
Its a shame she feels old. I think fillers and botox takes away wrinkles but dont nrcessarily make you look younger.
Overload makes you look like a doll even A.I.
Why do people want to look the same.Thats odd to me.

Its very sad the role models these days set this artificial beauty standard.

In my day in the late 80s/ early 90s it was about individuality.and the only trend I remember was trainers, like Fila or Nike Air, converse, a perm but not to fit in. Because its fun. The pressure now is crazy😔

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she only get a brand new Mercedes a few months back, I wonder if she fell behind on payments and that’s why she’s gone for this other black defender car hhmmmm

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.