Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got it done at mcr_aesthesics look at their insta page it’s absolutely terrifying! I have Botox and a bit of filler here and there but this fox eye thing is going to the extreme. Some of the pics of that insta give me nightmares!

Reactions: 15
The daily mail comments are all spot on them she’s got the nerve to go on her Instagram moaning about people having nothing nice to say, is she surprised! Getting this crap done in lock down, her husband and kids are scared of her and fuming she’s lied to them, is she all there like ? Is this for attention Danielle or do you have deep rooted problems stop getting free tit learn to say no you scruffy cow you look awful and I really hope you stick like this, and all you’re looking forward to is the big reveal in the summer! Get a life you soft woman

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She honestly looks like she's been beaten up. That is crazy.

She's shallow as a puddle. & still harping on about 'gender selection' in Dubai. She's an absolute joke.
She basically wants a girl to turn her into a doll, like Katie Price and her daughter. Just buy a Barbie if you want something to dress up FFS.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She got it done at mcr_aesthesics look at their insta page it’s absolutely terrifying! I have Botox and a bit of filler here and there but this fox eye thing is going to the extreme. Some of the pics of that insta give me nightmares!
They’re the ones who butchered Sallie Axl’s lips i think. Their “work” is horrendous

I would only ever go to someone who is medically qualified i.e nurse/doctor/dentist. This person obviously is neither of those and really shouldn’t be allowed to mess with anyone’s faces. Look at this 🤢
I’m actually in shock that someone would do this and think it looks good

Reactions: 12
WTF is going on, just been on tha MCR page and everyone has been cloned....the same extremely defined jaw with pointed chin and these fox eyes....i honestly thought Katie Price had been over stretched, I didn’t realise it was actually a look....I need to go and lie down in a dark room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF is going on, just been on tha MCR page and everyone has been cloned....the same extremely defined jaw with pointed chin and these fox eyes....i honestly thought Katie Price had been over stretched, I didn’t realise it was actually a look....I need to go and lie down in a dark room.
I only discovered them after I read the Danielle Lloyd post and where she got it done. Honestly shocking! You can see where the thread is as well the eyebrows just look ridiculous and the faces are so plastic! Also a lot of filters going on in the after pics 🙄

Reactions: 5
I would only ever go to someone who is medically qualified i.e nurse/doctor/dentist. This person obviously is neither of those and really shouldn’t be allowed to mess with anyone’s faces. Look at this 🤢
I've had to take a seat after seeing that. Jesus. That poor woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell there are filters used in the after pictures 100%!!! Even the eye colour is different how people go to them and feel safe I never know

Reactions: 12
Anybody notice every time she usually posts a picture of herself her mom comments how amazing she looks after giving birth to 4 boys (like she’s the only woman to) but when she posts these surgeries we don’t see anything at all from the mom come momma Lloyd what’s up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody notice every time she usually posts a picture of herself her mom comments how amazing she looks after giving birth to 4 boys (like she’s the only woman to) but when she posts these surgeries we don’t see anything at all from the mom come momma Lloyd what’s up?
She has had a whole body make over of course she looks amazing for a mother of 4 !!! Her mum seems like a twit as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.