Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole chavy tracksuit bottoms and ugly trainers with the hideous puffer jackets and sunglasses etc - they just look ridiculous. Why can’t they just dress normally?

Reactions: 10
I think Tom loves the limelight .. she holds full conversations with him in camera and instead of saying get the phone out of my face or duck if he’s happy to answer back .. her last fella was like that till they split the first time and it was all a private life is a happy life ..

Reactions: 4
And Tom does at least seem to have a sense of humour, which Dan Spiller (think that was his name) severely lacked - never seen anyone love themselves as much as he did, he was dry AF!

Reactions: 10
And Tom does at least seem to have a sense of humour, which Dan Spiller (think that was his name) severely lacked - never seen anyone love themselves as much as he did, he was dry AF!

I’m still convinced that Dan was only with her to get her followers to sign up to Herbalife.

Reactions: 11
He’s since had cancer so went quiet for a while. X

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m still convinced that Dan was only with her to get her followers to sign up to Herbalife.
Oh definitely, I forgot it was him that got her into Herbalife tbf. As a pyramid scheme her profits must still feed into his earnings mustn’t they...🤔

Reactions: 5
I agree he didn’t seem interested in her at all when he was on her videos! Was very obvious to see! He seems an odd one

Reactions: 4
He's known her for years, clearly thought he'd have a bit of fun and boost his profile, drive around in a range and then she gets knocked up, so game over and under the thumb instead.

Reactions: 1
He's known her for years, clearly thought he'd have a bit of fun and boost his profile, drive around in a range and then she gets knocked up, so game over and under the thumb instead.
Agree. They were just shagging one summer and then she “accidentally” fell pregnant and there you have it.

Reactions: 5
His ex before Danielle was stunning as well, total opposite to her tall brunette. Not sure why they broke up but was quite soon after that he started appearing on her insta 🤔

Reactions: 3
His ex before Danielle was stunning as well, total opposite to her tall brunette. Not sure why they broke up but was quite soon after that he started appearing on her insta 🤔
What‘s the betting there was a crossover!

Reactions: 2
Agree. They were just shagging one summer and then she “accidentally” fell pregnant and there you have it.
1 September 19 he first appeared on her Insta and they announced her pregnancy in Nov 19 🤣
She split up with Dan Spiller 6 weeks before she was seen with Tom!

I'm convinced Tom just wanted some fun but 3 months later it's "Hello Daddy" it won't last, she's too vapid.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.