Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that Orla can only have fun at nursery and play like a proper child because mummy doesn’t want to mess her house up . Been sent messages that orla is playing in mud . Really no Danielle you just can’t be bothered How sad. Shame on you .you lazy lazy person. How difficult is it to let her have a plastic sheet outside or in with paint on. Disgusting lazy person. I am embarrassed for you I really am because you can’t be bothered. . Shame on you. It’s sad that you find it funny. At least these people are helping your child develop and move forward not like you are Tommy boy Even on holiday that child had nothing no stimulation .no toys nothing . She touched nanny’s make up and it got snatched out of her hand . All we ever see is Orla in front of the tv. Danielle get your head out of your backside before it’s to late with Orla.
Must say at this point we never see old Dan play with Orla.no proper interaction or daddy come to that no actual play . We can all blow raspberries on baby . But absolutely nothing from either of them, no toys no stimulation . Same as the others . Pitty Fern don’t stick her nose in and encourage her

Reactions: 1
Must say at this point we never see old Dan play with Orla.no proper interaction or daddy come to that no actual play . We can all blow raspberries on baby . But absolutely nothing from either of them, no toys no stimulation . Same as the others . Pitty Fern don’t stick her nose in and encourage her
Fern doesn't play with Sunday...she's dragged to restaurants and boring stuff

Reactions: 6
Dan. # like flogging a dead horse. Springs to mind. Every week dm me 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😂😂😂 change the record love . Join my juice program. How about you ditch this and interact with your daughters and not let nursery actually do all the hard work . We know you don’t want to get your home dirty . Shame on you . .

Reactions: 2
Just shows no real interaction from Danielle with Orlaaaa Nanny had to deal with her kicking of in the restaurant sitting her on her lap nanny scribbling on the paper orla not a care in the world . .
Orla watching tv dressed in bat costume Danielle trying to get her attention. No chance far used to being shoved in front of the tv . Tv more fun than talking to mummy .
Off to nursery let them deal with her.
Danielle, sister and mummy out Orla dumped with daddy again. .. same Sh*t different day.

Reactions: 7
Just shows no real interaction from Danielle with Orlaaaa Nanny had to deal with her kicking of in the restaurant sitting her on her lap nanny scribbling on the paper orla not a care in the world . .
Orla watching tv dressed in bat costume Danielle trying to get her attention. No chance far used to being shoved in front of the tv . Tv more fun than talking to mummy .
Off to nursery let them deal with her.
Danielle, sister and mummy out Orla dumped with daddy again. .. same Sh*t different day.
She’s a massive twit, too busy thinking about her tit pyramid scheme to be dealing with Orrrwlahhh.
I don’t know why the baby has to go to nursery when she doesn’t work, well not a proper job anyway. Lazy mare

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m currently at Elveden Centre Parcs and she is here swanning around like she owns the bloody place

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, I bet their group is so loud!
I noticed her walking Orla on her own with her other half before noticing who she was. Long bloody coat and sunglasses on.
Then there was a bigger group of them all by the Santa’s Woodland area and I heard them then 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She doesn’t look liek she’s doing any activities though; just walking around and going to the park!

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t possibly go swimming or do any sporting activities as it would ruin her hair extensions…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor old Tommy boy having to sort Orla out all the time . No interaction from Dan as she doesn’t know how to .pretty obvious.shows in every picture and story. It’s all Tom or her mother . Screen time at the table yet again . She will never learn .

Reactions: 4
Poor old Tommy boy having to sort Orla out all the time . No interaction from Dan as she doesn’t know how to .pretty obvious.shows in every picture and story. It’s all Tom or her mother . Screen time at the table yet again . She will never learn .
Point proven Tom sitting with Orlaaaaa and girls in front of screen. Dan sits behind her phone. Alright Tom . Really. Why not put your phone away sit with Tom sit amongst the girls talk to them engage with them . Orlaaa. Yes her mummy is the one who sits behind her phone and doesn’t engage with her daughter,

Reactions: 3
God love her but wee Orla is a peculiar looking kid isn’t she?

Why do they dress her in such horrible and impractical clothes? She’s out in late November in the forest for a walk and they’ve got her in jogging bottoms and a white fluffy sleeveless top thing. Put the kid in some warm waterproofs and get her a proper hat to wear! Also what is with the Victorian-esque bloomers?! Just let her wear proper trousers!

Reactions: 10
Apart from the one time I saw her walking with her, every other time I’ve seen them, Tom has had Orla with him. She seems to follow wearing those bloody sunglasses whilst on her phone. Orla is in a different coat every time I see her!

One thing I have to say which I hate myself for is that Tom has amazing eyes up close 😂 We stopped to let him through with the buggy. He said thank you but she never even looked up from her phone.

Reactions: 4
Apart from the one time I saw her walking with her, every other time I’ve seen them, Tom has had Orla with him. She seems to follow wearing those bloody sunglasses whilst on her phone. Orla is in a different coat every time I see her!

One thing I have to say which I hate myself for is that Tom has amazing eyes up close 😂 We stopped to let him through with the buggy. He said thank you but she never even looked up from her phone.

I think that’s a filter she uses on her stories…..!

Xmas photo all in cream jumpers!! Tom looks so pissed off! He didn't want to wear a cream jumper, but she got her way and then posts it all over Insta!

Seriously lad, stand up to her or do you now realise you've sold your soul for a range and lots of emotional blackmail?

No way will they make it to a wedding and if they do it's divorce within a year!! She drives him nuts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.