Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like it has said many times old Tom looks so dead lost behind the eyes. . Not a happy chap . Fake look back at all the photos no smile . Dead look. .what have I done let myself in for . Stiff uncomfortable. Not happy .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god but orla is unfortunate looking too much like dad ... please don’t @ me I already feel like a witch saying that 😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god but orla is unfortunate looking too much like dad ... please don’t @ me I already feel like a witch saying that 😩😩😩😩😩😩
She has boys features alright if I saw her coming at me with blue clothing I would think what a cute boy lol.Fearnes girl Sunday is the image of Fearnes mum.

Reactions: 6
Danielle showing Orlas is back with all her toys lol, and showing she insists on wearing her jelly shoes. Sure she reads this.

Reactions: 8
Again old Tom looks so embarrassed cringing . Look at him what the f*uk How embarrassing. Old Dan is going to be hanging

Reactions: 5
Again old Tom looks so embarrassed cringing . Look at him what the f*uk How embarrassing. Old Dan is going to be hanging
Everyone around her looked awkward and I noticed she was the only knob with her phone out.

I reckon they all talk about her behind her back and thank their lucky stars they aren't that sloppy when they are drunk!

Reactions: 11
Oh dear god look at me centre of attention 🤢🤢really again how embarrassing. Look at those behind her cringe they look so uncomfortable .embarrassing state of her. .🙈🙈🙈🙈 just so cringe look at her with her leg out . .I’m sure the papers will pick up on this. Usually gets on line for attention Yes let’s see how long before the online sun mirror ect picks upon this . Express. Come on look at old Dan with her weight loss. .won’t be long. How embarrassing we won’t see anything of her till gone Monday State of her drunk

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh dear god look at me centre of attention 🤢🤢really again how embarrassing. Look at those behind her cringe they look so uncomfortable .embarrassing state of her
Someone else’s wedding yet she thinks it’s ok and appropriate to get her whole leg out! So attention seeking!

I feel ashamed for her, the other people on the pic all look relatively normal and then there‘s Danielle, leg out sat right at the front looking like a fella as always 😂

• Haha
Didn’t she also wear a bridal style dress to her daughters first birthday party?

Reactions: 3
She’s always dressed in tit designer gear. Money cannot buy class she looks horrendous all the time 🥴👀

Anyone seen the Instagram story today of Orla in her car seat. Straps loose and falling off her shoulders. She’d fly out of there if they had a crash. Things like this really bother me!

• Wow
How sad that Orla can only have fun at nursery and play like a proper child because mummy doesn’t want to mess her house up . Been sent messages that orla is playing in mud . Really no Danielle you just can’t be bothered How sad. Shame on you .you lazy lazy person. How difficult is it to let her have a plastic sheet outside or in with paint on. Disgusting lazy person. I am embarrassed for you I really am because you can’t be bothered. . Shame on you. It’s sad that you find it funny. At least these people are helping your child develop and move forward not like you are Tommy boy Even on holiday that child had nothing no stimulation .no toys nothing . She touched nanny’s make up and it got snatched out of her hand . All we ever see is Orla in front of the tv. Danielle get your head out of your backside before it’s to late with Orla.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.