Danielle Armstrong Towie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculously over the top.

And why do these influencers always pay people to come in and set everything up?

Some of the nicest childhood memories are family and friends making it a lovely day but this is just for the benefit of strangers on Instagram?!

Reactions: 11

And why do these influencers always pay people to come in and set everything up?

Some of the nicest childhood memories are family and friends making it a lovely day but this is just for the benefit of strangers on Instagram?!
You’re spot on there, it’s all just for show - “look how much we can afford, look how special we are”. Orla won’t remember a thing obviously, but where are the special memories for them as parents of creating her day together?! It was the same at Christmas, she just paid a company to come in and decorate, again no lovely family memories!

Reactions: 8
Just watched her Insta stories of the party properly - she definitely fancies herself as a small-scale Kardashian doesn’t she, that party set up was such a copy of the themes they do for their kids! Without the millions of $ 🤣

And grazing tables?! Hello, we’re just trying to drag ourselves out of a pandemic - the last thing I’d want to do is pick up food that’s been grabbed at by dozens of other hands . . . probably far more than that actually, we all know Danielle doesn’t bother with following government guidelines!!

Reactions: 12
Imagine what a chav up the wedding will be, it’ll give Billie Faiers a run for her money with the Maldives chav up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'd already had an ott party on her actual birthday 🙄
That party had diddly squat to do with doing something nice for Orla. It was just an excuse for chavvy Dani & her gormless boyfriend to have a tacky TOWIE style party. Look at the state of all of them at it!!! The fake bake fumes are giving me a headache just looking at the photos. Kids birthday parties should have jelly & ice cream/pass the parcel/musical chairs/kids running around high on sugar/cheesy kiddie music and bowls of crisis on tables with lots of plastic cups full of orange squash and cheap cola.
That was not a kids birthday party.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That party had diddly squat to do with doing something nice for Orla. It was just an excuse for chavvy Dani & her gormless boyfriend to have a tacky TOWIE style party. Look at the state of all of them at it!!! The fake bake fumes are giving me a headache just looking at the photos. Kids birthday parties should have jelly & ice cream/pass the parcel/musical chairs/kids running around high on sugar/cheesy kiddie music and bowls of crisis on tables with lots of plastic cups full of orange squash and cheap cola.
That was not a kids birthday party.
Don't forget Danni's fake laughing face in the pictures to show how fun she really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been reading DM (don’t judge me 🤪) article on her picking her dress. Someone in the comments said Tommy was already with someone when he got with Danielle. I wonder if this is true, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit!

Reactions: 8
She’s banging on about her baby weight loss again 🙄😴😴 we get it Danielle 🥱🥱🥱 you lost it with your herbalshite

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I agree tho she probably got everything done for free and just had to post it to Instagram

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.